Retro, Passa Passa, Metro, Rockstar, Ghetto etc. whats ur style?

so im in the current process of changing my style and wanted to know whats ur style. right now i wear the regular white or black tee, regular enyce or levisjeans with a fitted and my jays. nothing speacial.

also wanted to change my hairstyle since i just cut it down low, i wanted to grow it out and braid it but im thinkin that a 18 year old with braids is kindaimature? or im wrong? was also thinkin about taking a mohawk with like a number 2 at the sides and the 2 strips like what soulja boy and the rest got.

"changing my style"

laugh.gif
only herb *$% dudes come out and announce %@@* like that

Natty dreads, random *##@ from my closet and thrift shops, japanese denim, nudies, beater chucks/vans authentics/OG J's, crewnecks from my random vacationplaces, colorful necklaces.

Hippie-%*# I suppose ?

i like to wear what the dunks with my rock & republic jeans, kermit supreme tee, and a supreme boxcap, and carry around a skateboard that i don't evenride

what category is that?

NT help me i want to breathe but i don't know if i want to breathe out of my right or my left nostril, or maybe even my mouth. please tell me what i shoulddo!!

How are you going to muse about something being immature and then suggest that you instead copy Soulja Boy?
smh.gif

changin my style as in im %@@#@% fedup with the same kinda clothes. Also im not gonna copy u mofos. just bored and wanted to know what kinda style NT has.jeeeeeze. mofos harsh.

Back
Top Bottom