retro team jordan/jumpmans

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

flow_black_side_400.jpg

these are the ones i would pick 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let me add to the list... I need these bad boys (There was an era in basketball when Nike, Jordan, adidas, Reebok and AND1; all offered qualitied materials anddesigns in their products- late 90's-2002ish)

post1.gif

post1.jpg

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

The first non "AIR" Jordan, the Jumpman Pro will (not could) make a great re-release in 2008...

JM
eek.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif
Been waiting for this to happen...

i still have 4 pair of air vindicates black/white, white/black, blue/white, red/white. the first team jordan were top notch too

eh, I'd rather see some space jams, the JB is over saturating the market with soo many shoes that no body wants. For example those nasty retro 11 IE'syou can get them anywhere.

blk/wht/gold jumpman pros were
pimp.gif
. can't wait for those torelease.(no, not that colorway. not to confuse anybody and start hype.......... the shoe)

Jordan Pro Status is what i like best (red/white colorway) then second is the Jordan FBI (white/caro colorway)...

1, Jumpman Pro (blk/red/wht)
2,Team J (wht/blk/carolina)
3,Jordan Team II (wht/navy/blk AT&T PEs' colorway and wht/blk/red BULLS colorway)

Thanks JB~

My favorite pair is the Jumpman Pro Strong. I still have the White/Blue/Red pair. They're a little beat up but they don't fit or else I'd wearthem.

Back
Top Bottom