RETRO V REVIEW REQUEST.

what up NT
i just copped some Black/silver V's and i was wondering if anyone could get me a review of them for Casual use.
and i was also wondering how long it takes for the soles to yellow...

THANKS
pimp.gif

dont get them wet and keep them in a dark and dry area and they should not be so yellow. check out the jordan maintenance thread to see how to slow down theprocess of yellowing. i have 3 pairs, one to wear and the other 2 on ice (same thing for the fire red Vs) the one i wear hasnt yellowed yet because of thearmor all i sprayed on as suggested in the jordan care thread.

casually they are great but in regards to balling, they are ok and like most will say not the best compared to shoes now but they are still good shoes to ballin, imo.

how long does it usually take before they yellow? like if i barely wear them and keep em dry..

if you are scared of the yellow, dont wear it or dont buy it. its a great balling shoe. light, great ankle protection, nice traction and decent cushioning.

well i already bought em..im not too worried about yellowing anymore, ill look at the Care/Maintinence thread, i was jus wondering how they felt..

they feel great to me, some may say otherwise. if you kept them dry they should not yellow so much but keep in mind that the elements (dirt etc) may make themturn yellow so i would worry so much about worrying, you can only SLOW the yellowing, you CANT STOP it. so dont worry so much about it, just do what you canand learn from the guru in the maintenance thread.

spotted yellowing on my pair this year only bought them at RD..and ive been wearing them casually atleast once or twice a month or more.. I was surprised thatthe yellowing is not that fast.. just keep them in a cool dry place

Back
Top Bottom