Retro VI Night Vision

Yoyo i seen these on KicksonFire and im wondering if they're ever gonna drop in stores. i know they say they're customs and will eventually be avaible but idk if they means in FootLockers n FootActions or just through the ppl that customize them.....if any of ya'll know please hit me w/ sum info. Goodlooks!
Link: http://www.kicksonfire.co...-6-customs-night-vision/

wk5iqp.jpg

It's suede. They customized the black and varsity red VI. But the back part of the shoe does look like it a lil bit in the pic you posted. These are nice though.

ohh wow, i thought it was 3M. yeah you're right, if it had 3M that would really set the shoe off! i really want a pair, i'm gonna try n get in touch w. the person who posted these n see what the deal is bc this color way really got me lovin the shoe

why not just customize your varsity reds? or better yet your laker vi's?

thats what this person did.

there ugly too, puke green? to each his own

Thats not even a real custom, they just photoshopped pictures from the jumpman23 site.

ohh word ^^^^ i just contacted them, they say they finished them on their site n the boxes been made n everything...hopefully they get at me soon n its not a stupid price

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

now they say they're customs and will eventually be avaible but idk if they means in FootLockers n FootActions or just through the ppl that customize them.....if any of ya'll know please hit me w/ sum info. Goodlooks!
Link: http://www.kicksonfire.co...-6-customs-night-vision/

wk5iqp.jpg

Sneaker chains don't sell "Customs". They might get store exclusives.

Custom shoes aren't exactly mass production runs. If you want a 'Custom' pair of shoes that looks like that do it yourself or go find someone to do it for you.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I can do that too.

Brand Jordan, I want 50% of sales.

2s85hmp.jpg

now that what I'm talking about....

but lets face it, JB would put out a "night vision" colorway long before a clean looking colorway like above....JB thinks that simple colors like this aren't worth putting out for some reason...They would much rather put strange colors and materials together like the hideous pistons and lakers retro 6's
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I can do that too.

Brand Jordan, I want 50% of sales.

2s85hmp.jpg

now that what I'm talking about....

but lets face it, JB would put out a "night vision" colorway long before a clean looking colorway like above....JB thinks that simple colors like this aren't worth putting out for some reason...They would much rather put strange colors and materials together like the hideous pistons and lakers retro 6's
ohwell.gif

agreed 100%

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

ohh word ^^^^ i just contacted them, they say they finished them on their site n the boxes been made n everything...hopefully they get at me soon n its not a stupid price

if not try askin a buddy or do it yourself to customize them. There was someone who changed his red 6s to infrareds, came out nice too. For me, I cant -- not careful with my hands.

Back
Top Bottom