pimp.gif

I always thought they would look better if they weren't lows  
ohwell.gif

these look so sick.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I can do that too.

Brand Jordan, I want 50% of sales.

2s85hmp.jpg

those look sick fam. i wish jordan would actually drop some new stuff that all us like 
grin.gif
 maybe start sum new OG colorways 

i would cop x2 cuz black and green is my fave colorway and green is my favrite color thats y i copped the altitudes and these the green pops out more. 

yo the guy just emailed me back, f these. i thought he actualy got custom shoes made, like it was a company doing it. the dude tells me "send me VI's thy cost $150 and i custom them myself" get the fud outta here, i can do this myself w. a paint marker!!!!!

Yo that would actually be a dopee shoe if released, looks WAYY better than the Pistons & Lakers Colorway btw
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
!!

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

yo the guy just emailed me back, f these. i thought he actualy got custom shoes made, like it was a company doing it. the dude tells me "send me VI's thy cost $150 and i custom them myself" get the fud outta here, i can do this myself w. a paint marker!!!!!
Riiiiiiiiiight...Unless Tinker is doing the personalizing.

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

do it, then post pics

^ ^ ^ i don't know if i want to try this because i just bought the white/v.red 6's so i can rock these n my blk/v.reds and stock my infrared pack. IF i mod my blk/vred then im not gonna have a pair n gonna have to take the infrareds out the package....

Here we go again with the nicknames. This colorway with the green has envisioned as far back since 2006 with the DMP pack.

Back in 2006, it was more appropriately called the "GATORADE" VI. Where did "night vision" come from now? Call of Duty?  LOL Another hype beast ridiculous nickname just like "cherries", "oreo's" etc... names that have nothing to do with MJ's legacy.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom