RETRO XI LOW WHT/RED 05/2012 306008-111 $135

http://www.kixandthecity.com/air-jordan-retro-xi-11-low-white-red-first-detailed-look/
05/2012 Air Jordan XI Retro Low
306008-111 White/Black-Varsity Red
$135.00 

400478362.jpg

400478364.jpg

400478367.jpg

400478369.jpg

Put me down for a pair
pimp.gif

These + blk/red lows can only mean one thing....left over materials....which means....black/red 11 mids in 2013? Hopefully

Originally Posted by Zyzz

did you really make an official thread using AR pics?

30t6p3b.gif

i made a thread using the first pics we have seen. that is all.  no title of "official...." anything 
laugh.gif
. and at least these dont have a "45" stitched on the back...yet

Zyzz,still going against "early release sites" when you clearly vanished after you said you had proff of all the early fake concords.....nothing directly against you,but if there is no 100% concrete,backed up info regarding early release sites selling fake then well,til then,iits just an unproven rumor/opinion/theory....kixandthecity (who is also an NTer) writes articles on nikes/jordans daily and gets invited to nike/jordan events,so for him to be posting tagged pics by randy and other "early release sites" like marqqueesole,kickslab,etc andno one has said anything to him, then well,,ill stick to the pics and info,but I still would never buy from any "early release site" 1. Defects are common 2. Overpriced

Where is kixandthecity at? I'm still waiting on him to shed some light on sites such as air randy and others

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

did you really make an official thread using AR pics?

30t6p3b.gif

Regardless of whether they are early release versions or not, it gives us a good idea of what the shoe will look like..

And it's always been this way, nothing new. 90% of the time, the first pictures we see come from these sorts of sites. Big deal.

If those are the official release, then I'm definitely saving up for a few pairs
pimp.gif
The red soles will definitely keep them from yellowing
laugh.gif

Release is set for may per modern notoriety. Too bad these don't drop for vday would be sick!

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

for some reason i expected better. looks kinda odd to me with the red sole and all white

I'm an odd person so these are perfect for me if these are indeed the official release
laugh.gif
I would love to see these with dark green soles being that green is my favorite color.

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

for some reason i expected better. looks kinda odd to me with the red sole and all white

Agreed...these seem a little off. Considering I'm a huge fan of XI lows I'll probably end up copping any way...smh

an xi that's decently priced and wont require a campout (or will it?) either way sign me up for 2 pairs.

for some reason I don't think all sorts of people will be crawling out of the woodwork for these.

i really hope they don't get too hyped up.

I know a lot of people don't like patent xi lows, but I like them more than the mids personally.

you guys remember way back when this colorway was rumored to release in mid form. I forget who did it, but someone customized their columbias into them and I remember there being a red lacelock on em also. Anyone have that pic?

Back
Top Bottom