RETRO XI LOW WHT/RED 05/2012 306008-111 $135

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

you guys remember way back when this colorway was rumored to release in mid form. I forget who did it, but someone customized their columbias into them and I remember there being a red lacelock on em also. Anyone have that pic?

It was KVN. He used to do alot of customs during the ezboard days but I havent seen him on here in ages.

early production early release does not mean fake. It can be grossly flawed but based on the pics, this is what the shoe will look like

would've been better with red patent leather and clear or blue bottom (since they are all blue now...) like the old school lows that came out in 2001

Originally Posted by babyJs23

If those are the official release, then I'm definitely saving up for a few pairs
pimp.gif
The red soles will definitely keep them from yellowing
laugh.gif

I will get two pairs. But there is nothing saving the patent leather from yellowing
laugh.gif

These are going to look just as hideous as the citrus womens lows when they yellow... with that being said Ill get 1 pair

Not as sick as the first white/red lows but definitely will get these. I think this was a color way that Derek Anderson wore. That dude always had some heat on his feet!

Derek-Anderson-shoes-10271-306x437.jpg

These are nice.

I have a feeling the final release will look slightly different than these.

I'm on fence about believing the price.

Is $135 really gonna be the retail?

Hey, is it like people are going to either camp out for these or stand in line for these like the did with the releases of the XI mids?

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey, is it like people are going to either camp out for these or stand in line for these like the did with the releases of the XI mids?

Doubtful

copping 2 pairs, just become my favorite lows of all time, sick summer shoe and I never have to worry about the soles turning yellow sitting in the box lol 

Back
Top Bottom