RETRO XI LOW WHT/RED 05/2012 306008-111 $135

copped with the quickness, such an amazing summer shoe lookin good with shorts and no yellow soles!

They are nice for the summer.
I remember that a sample was made in 2001
In the same colorway as a miidcut.
it was posted at kicksology.net back then.
I think if MJ started to wear white/red shoes
For roadgames with the bulls in the 1995/96
Nba season, he would have wore this colorway.
But instead, he wore the concords the whole
season long.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

you guys remember way back when this colorway was rumored to release in mid form. I forget who did it, but someone customized their columbias into them and I remember there being a red lacelock on em also. Anyone have that pic?

It was KVN. He used to do alot of customs during the ezboard days but I havent seen him on here in ages.

Lord that mid is fire...

125+ tax? I'm down. I liked them from the first pic and (even though it is AR) I love the way these look. Can't wait...

No sox + baby powder
pimp.gif

Never been a fan of the XI lows, but those look good. I may get a pair if I can. Anyways, AR will have those fake XIs for a high price for preorders for you suckers.

DOO DOO BROWN
YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A FOOL TO TRUST AIR RANDY 
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

doo doo brown

ladies in the back seat with a popsickle lickin... OOOOHHHH i love you doo doo, brown a brand new brother in town.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

you guys remember way back when this colorway was rumored to release in mid form. I forget who did it, but someone customized their columbias into them and I remember there being a red lacelock on em also. Anyone have that pic?

It was KVN. He used to do alot of customs during the ezboard days but I havent seen him on here in ages.
ahhh I wish you had a bigger sized pic! anyone else got it saved?! Can't believe how long ago it's actually been I almost forgot about the ezboard to yuku transition. I forgot what Niketalk used to look like before yuku anyone got a screenshot !?

Back
Top Bottom