retros releasing along side the packs

Originally Posted by gime2purr

This is what we call a marketing scheme, its a instant boost of sales,JBs marketing/sales department are genuises.....spend 310 on a pack,then a side retro.

that is the same thing i was thinking and you know what it is genuise and most people will buy both releases.
just look at what they are doing - first you got the 6/17 pack and you know most people are getting this pack becuase of the carmines
and jordan knows this so what do they do , they use the hype of the carmines to release another retro 6 ( black base) which imo could only be the infared 6sand you know people want them.
then the 7/16 pack comes out and dont get me wrong the 16s are sweet but, you know everybody and there mother wants the HARES
so, jordan rides the hype from these and comes out with a new olympic retro 7 which i know people will buy just becuase its a new olympic 7
now we got the 1/22pack and you know when ever jordan comes back out with the retro 1s that most people buy them so what does he do he comes out with
the high cut retro 1s in new color ways and you know they are going to sell.
who knows what other retros that will be released along side the pack there shoe is in and there is still some great shoes coming up in the packs later in theyear.(3s+20s) (11s+12s)

what can you say this is just great marketing.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

there looks like a pattern forming with the packs that are coming out and retros releasing around the same time

first you have the 6/17 pack with the carmines and a quickstrike retro 6 coming out in the same month

then you have the 7/16 pack coming out with the long awaited hares and then 2weeks later you have a new retro 7 olympic barcelona pack coming out

also there is the 1/22 pack coming out in September and now we have new information about jordan retro 1s releasing later this year {maybe around september}

now it seams funny that at the begining of the year it was said that the only retros coming out this year was the packs but, now the closer we get to certian packs we get information
about a retro coming out and it just so happens to be releasing around the same time the pack that the shoe is already in is coming out.

now of course it will not be all of the packs but , here is a few already and just think what could release later this year along side some of the packs that are left
What X or XIII dropped along side the pack release?

^^^^^^ None but that doesnt mean that they are doing it for every pack I kinda get JB plans of just releasing a few retro's alongside packs that way theystill look like they are keeping their word of only dropping packs this year

As I look in my collection at OG and Retro XI's, XII's, XIII Low's, OG XV Low's and Mid's, Cherrywood XVI's, Black XVII's, andmultiple pairs of XIX Low's and SE's, it becomes nice to remember...

There's no need to spend a dime on any of this overpriced non-sense (i.e. "Packs") of this day and age.

(At least not until a quality XI Mid or SE Low drops again!)

like i said it wont be for every pack but it looks like they are picking out some of the best shoes in some of the packs and giving us another retro of thatshoe

( retro 6 carmines = retro 6 { black base} )
(retro 7 hares = retro 7 olympic barcelona )
(retro 1 = retro 1 high cut )

just think what could happen later in the year with some of shoes left in the packs
we still have the ( 3/20 - 11/12 ) packs coming out and i would love to have a retro 3 along side the 3/20 pack and a retro 11 alongside the 11/12 pack
if something like this was to happen then this truly would be the year of the 23

Back
Top Bottom