Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

White/reds Droped 1 week befor JAMS, that was there downfall.. I still want a pair but not payin over $100

There really no reason for me to be mad. I am upset for buying the nubucks at retail. I learned and got my White/Red 12's for $107 shipped via Eastbay.

laugh.gif
@all the tools who lined up for these.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

mad.gif
mad.gif
addictfanatic1982 wrote:

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

No 12's are moving in Canada either. I copped the cherry's on employee which was well worth it; quality is on point.

maaaan i hate you and anyone else that calls them "CHERRY"12's.......
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

me too!  who started this " cherry 12" nonsense?   bet some newbie

never knew such a name existed...............................

I still would like to own these, but not for retail. A nice colorway. Whacky sizing though.

Originally Posted by Pacific

I want the white/reds but there is no way I'm paying retail. Even with the 20% Eastbay discount I still think that's too much for a shoe that is this old.

...So by your logic, a Jordan XII is too old to cop with a 20% discount, but perhaps a Jordan VI, Jordan III, or Jordan XI is worth retail for shoe models that are even older than the XII...ahhhhh....I see.
eyes.gif

the issue with the 12s is that they dont really look as fine for casual wear as the other og jordans like the 1,3,4,5,6,7, and maybe the 8s. Hypebeasts didnt really show the true potential of this shoe for street fashion cuz...it probably doesnt have any potential. And like those laney Vs, the patent dark army Vs will be talked about someday in the future. I just saw one on the outlets here in Manila, and they are straight fire. Anyway, its just a matter of personal choice. If you like the 12s and do not care about resale value or hyped kix, then you are a lucky guy cuz you can get like 3 pairs without any hassle.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Good . That mean these will for sure end up at outlet for $79.99 or Nordstrom Rack for $50 around summer time

i hope you right.

ive been waiting to pull the trigger on the white/red 12s. Been passing on em for $120 and some change. Eastbay discount codes
pimp.gif

i still cant believe that people arent buying the white/red 12s! This is good in a bad way though atleast its teaching JB that we aint goin for all that nubuck and piss poor quality.

Originally Posted by solejordan

this is nothin new. og white/red xii's i can remember sittin on eastaby in fsr's for 79.99 back in the day, so please stop thinking every og colorway will sellout instantly as that's not the case

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm a huge fan of the XII's, but let's face it, they haven't sold well at all, and what's worse is that they're still in the mall and on the web sitting and have yet to receive a price reduction. As much as I don't care for the Flu Games and RS's, I do want a pair of each to play in, but not at retail when I know there are FSR's available months after release.

End rant.
Why 2 pairs for ball? just wondering. None of these struck me as worth buying though, not even for ball. 12s aren't that comfy for me

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i still cant believe that people arent buying the white/red 12s! This is good in a bad way though atleast its teaching JB that we aint goin for all that nubuck and piss poor quality.

But the XII's had arguably the best quality out of all retros released last year.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I'm a huge fan of the XII's, but let's face it, they haven't sold well at all, and what's worse is that they're still in the mall and on the web sitting and have yet to receive a price reduction. As much as I don't care for the Flu Games and RS's, I do want a pair of each to play in, but not at retail when I know there are FSR's available months after release.

End rant.
Why 2 pairs for ball? just wondering. None of these struck me as worth buying though, not even for ball. 12s aren't that comfy for me

I really don't need two pairs to ball in, but considering that I already have the white/red, nubuck, and '03 back/red, copping these two would add to my growing collection of XII's. I'm going to mainly ball in the RS's and use the Flu Games to wear instead of my black/reds. And the retro XII's are arguably the most comfortable model to ball in, along with the III, IV, VIII, X and XVII
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Paid retail for flu games with no hesitation. Need one more. They will retro with leather next year I'm sure.

CDP XII >> Flu Game >> White/Red >> any others

they already @ $100 in some stores around my way .. def waitin for the 80 mark to cop.

i've seen the Flu Games at a few spots in NYC for $89. I have yet to find my size, so I still haven't copped them.

the white/reds were an easy cop. the other 2 colors I'd be willing to cop for around $80

Back
Top Bottom