Return of Godzilla 2009?

a youtube comment:

This isn't a Godzilla film. It's a short dream scene from the movie always sunset on third street 2 that is also developed by toho just for those whoare confused by this

looks so cheesy
laugh.gif

Thought so... and it didn't look dope I was just searching for the Puff Daddy X Godzilla music video and it popped up.

Originally Posted by AirJus23

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Don't know how to embed... Looks dope.

Thought so... and it didn't look dope I was just searching for the Puff Daddy X Godzilla music video and it popped up.
Wha?!?!

word why you let NT change your opinion like that?...if you think it's dope then stick to it
laugh.gif

looks interesting...i'd watch

indifferent.gif

had me all hyped. I love Godzilla

Ive seen most of them from the 60s,70s,80s and even the one the one from 96' (I wish they would have made a part 2 from that one
tired.gif
)

sick.gif
What did I just watch? That was prettyterrible. I thought dude was about to do some Dragon Ball Z stuff when his hair got big and he was clenching his fists.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Wha?!?!

word why you let NT change your opinion like that?...if you think it's dope then stick to it
laugh.gif

i'd watch as well. better than that garbage with matthew broderick a couple years back...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Wha?!?!

laugh.gif

I was kidding the first post, I actually thought the TRAILER looked wack, but another godzilla movie overall would be dope.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

sick.gif
What did I just watch? That was pretty terrible. I thought dude was about to do some Dragon Ball Z stuff when his hair got big and he was clenching his fists.

wouldve made the video worth watching
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom