Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has a history of messing up OG's with stupid gimmicks for the sake of selling pairs. 

School Daze Pack: Really just tumbled leather Shadow and Laker 1s

AJKO 2010: Came with "pre-yellowed" soles that had to be scrubbed to remove that stuff. 

Banned 1s: Bred 1s with tumbled leather, made super limited which made hypebeasts rejoice in hype

Lance Mountain 1s SB: One foot of both the Bred and Royal 1s with scratch off effect. 

Varsity Red 6s: Darker Red 6 of Infrared 6 that folks would buy up along with the real "infrared" pack

DMP Bulls 7: Vintage Style Black and Grey Charcoal 7s meant to resemble aged and faded OG charcoals. 

Flu Game 12 2009: Gimmick playing off the infamous flu game when MJ had a hangover. 

Some of these were a huge slap in the face and a waste of money. DMP 7s, flu games and the Varsity Red 6s one was the worst to me. 

I'm super happy! I would much rather a Black / Red 1 than a tumbled leather black & red 1 with an x on the heel and gimmicky stuff on the sock liner. I am glad that they are releasing in close to OG form.

Yea I had those '09 flu games :smh: :smh: :smh: hated that ashy upper would have been better if the shoe was all leather like the '03s with the xP on it.

I'm super happy! I would much rather a Black / Red 1 than a tumbled leather black & red 1 with an x on the heel and gimmicky stuff on the sock liner. I am glad that they are releasing in close to OG form.

This. Just want something to resemble the OG's or 1994's in shape and decent/good quality.

Yea I had those '09 flu games :smh: :smh: :smh: hated that ashy upper would have been better if the shoe was all leather like the '03s with the xP on it.
And keep the red the same way it was rather than putting that shade of red on the shoe. Both that and the white/red XIIs looked bad with that dark red on them

The leather in that pic above looks just like the leather on the 2013's, if those aren't them already.

If they are talking about these this early the production numbers should be quite high, that doesn't mean they will be easy to get though

True 1's don't even get released around my way. just trying to gauge what people's opinions are on the difficulty of the online release.

Probably whats coming out. Bred 1s with nice tumbled leather . No "X's. 

Its like people expected to see the sick face on this year's leather flu games. 

Where do you see tumbled leather in this picture? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom