Reverse Racism Vol. Serious discussion

Completely agree with everything he says. It's spot on imo.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Didn't watch the video, but I'm in just to see the stupid comments made on all sides

:lol: Video is too real. :smh:

Waiting for somebody to have the audacity to disagree with what he said.

did not crack a smile either like some of the dudes in the other thread

inb4 because i'm white

I'm not white

First comment on the video...

"It would be funnier if it wasn't so accurate and sad.
Just think of how many generations of Brown People (we're ALL brown-skinned, including so-called "black" people), the ones who survived the slaughter, who were successfully brainwashed into believing they were somehow defective because their features didn't resemble that of their colonizers, and took that belief to their graves.

Just think of how advanced some of the countries in Africa, Asia, and the Americas could've possibly been today, if Europeans hadn't colonized them and/or destroyed their cultures and ways of life -- especially when you recall that at least one of the countries on each of those continents were much more advanced than any European country at some point in their history. So they were clearly capable of advancing on their own, completely independent of European input.

Also, it's no coincidence that all the non-European people who were colonized across the planet were Brown people -- Africans, Amerindians, Australian Aborigines, and the brown-skinned Asians. That was an undeclared race war, long before the phrase 'race war' existed."

View media item 685791

Back
Top Bottom