review request: air jordan 2010 outdoor

8771a1e3a3643d5d08ea4ed17c1f4c65-570x427.jpg

has anyone tried these on or had the pleasure of playing in these yet? i'd like to know what kind of cushioning these shoes has. is it like the air jordan 2010 where it has a full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air unit with and additional zoom air unit in the heel or is it setup completely different?

8771a1e3a3643d5d08ea4ed17c1f4c65-570x427.jpg

has anyone tried these on or had the pleasure of playing in these yet? i'd like to know what kind of cushioning these shoes has. is it like the air jordan 2010 where it has a full-length, bottom-loaded zoom air unit with and additional zoom air unit in the heel or is it setup completely different?

I really like this particular colorway, but I just can't get myself to shell out that much $ for an outdoor shoe.

The lettering on the straps is also a turn off, I wish they would've kept it plain.

Isn't the set up on these the same as the regular 2010s?

I really like this particular colorway, but I just can't get myself to shell out that much $ for an outdoor shoe.

The lettering on the straps is also a turn off, I wish they would've kept it plain.

Isn't the set up on these the same as the regular 2010s?

with the VIP coupon floating around and the gift cards i have, i wouldn't mind scooping up a pair.
and i asked myself that same question, if it has the same setup as the regular 2010s, but then it leads me to wonder: why is the outdoor version $40 cheaper than the regular?

i talked to a nike rep and he said that it's all the same cushioning. but on sites like foot locker says it's forefoot zoom, heel air. i don't really trust their description when it comes to specs though lol.

with the VIP coupon floating around and the gift cards i have, i wouldn't mind scooping up a pair.
and i asked myself that same question, if it has the same setup as the regular 2010s, but then it leads me to wonder: why is the outdoor version $40 cheaper than the regular?

i talked to a nike rep and he said that it's all the same cushioning. but on sites like foot locker says it's forefoot zoom, heel air. i don't really trust their description when it comes to specs though lol.

From Mark Smith himself, start from 2:30

It's supposed to have the same setup as the AJ2010, but they beefed it up for outdoor wear and tear.  I'm looking forward to the white black red pair

From Mark Smith himself, start from 2:30

It's supposed to have the same setup as the AJ2010, but they beefed it up for outdoor wear and tear.  I'm looking forward to the white black red pair

jordan 2010 has full-length zoom and a second zoom unit in the heel.

i would lean towards believing the air in the heel, zoom in the forefoot for the playground. jordan wouldnt "beef up" a shoe and charge $40 less than the one they supposedly improved unless they changed something.

jordan 2010 has full-length zoom and a second zoom unit in the heel.

i would lean towards believing the air in the heel, zoom in the forefoot for the playground. jordan wouldnt "beef up" a shoe and charge $40 less than the one they supposedly improved unless they changed something.

Back
Top Bottom