Review Request Foamposite Lite. HELP PLEASE

I need a review on these shoes. My local spots dont have them in. So I wont be able to try them on before purchasing. Leaving me, with the option of coppingonline. I need specifics like cushioning, fit, tightness on foot(I have a medium width foot), Just an all around review, and most importantly would youreccomend the shoe to a friend.

GO GO GO

Here's the review I did a few pages back.......

I know a few have been waitin' for a review on court, got my all stars (East/West) from my local FL here in South Australia. To me they look equally greatin person I just had to cop both. I've only played in my East versions so far 3x. Here's what I think...........

Comfort & Fit 9/10: Very comfortable, a bit stiff to start with so I wore them casually a few times before I played in em' and I think it helped a lot.Fit is excellent, gives full lockdown support overall. As with foams, it's a bit tight in the forefoot area to begin with but will get better w/ wear.These definitely fit TRUE TO SIZE.
Cushioning 9/10: Excellent. Zoom in the heel and lunar foam in the forefoot does a great job. Forefoot doesn't feel as bouncy as my flightposites but it isstill excellent. Comparing the insole of flightposites and lites, the heel is thicker on the lites. They are also low to ground which is great for guards likeme but will be sufficient for forwards and light centers.
Ankle Support ???: The reason I put a question mark on these is coz I normally play in lows so ankle support is not an issue for me. These are cut the sameheight as the Kobe IVs. It's not restrictive and gives me great flexibility while being stable at the same time.
Traction 10/10: Straightforward herringbone pattern gives excellent traction. They were great out of the box and even got better the 2nd and 3rd time I played.The gym I played was also a bit dusty.
Weight 7.5/10: After wearing lows and the Kobe IVs before I bought these, they felt a bit heavy. As you play in em' you won't even notice it. Theweight in my opinion gives the shoe a more stable/solid feel.
OVERALL 9/10: A very solid shoe. Highly recommended for all positions except really heavy centers. The All star versions are definitely worth the price tag forme. Broke many necks on court and streets.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

there's a review up on SC that says there's heel and forefoot zoom. the reviewers says he removed the sock liner and all. if this is true, i may haveto rethink my stance on this shoe.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

there's a review up on SC that says there's heel and forefoot zoom. the reviewers says he removed the sock liner and all. if this is true, i may have to rethink my stance on this shoe.
SC also has a review on jordan 15se stating forefoot and heel zoom air. in fact, the heel has dhip technology rather than zoom. i trust theirreviews with a grain of salt.

i hear ya. i mean, if the review included an actual picture of the cushioning, then i would believe it.

Back
Top Bottom