Review Request: Jordan Element

Anyone balled in these?

I'm curious about the forefoot stability... seemed kind of iffy almost as if the front part of the sole is rounded under the foot and thus prone to inducean ankle sprain...

THANKS!

the fact that a shoe doesnt have an outrigger doesnt necessarily mean that its unstable at the forefoot. it could mean just the opposite; that the shoes are sostable that an outrigger was just unnecessary. most shoes that have outriggers dont have them because its a staple in basketball, its because they arent stableenough without it.

2my3n2c.jpg

outrigger is usually the part of the sole that sticks out more than the rest of the shoe, giving the shoe more stability.

Edit- not my pic btw

+@%$@*%%+*%!$ has a great review: http://+@%$@*%%+*%!$.com/live/kicksology/jordan-elements-performance-review/

Very comfortable shoe with an effortless fit and good cushioning, but a little on the heavy side. The version I tested was the black/white version with thenon-leather upper, so my version was much more flexible than the white version. I actually found it to be cut slightly lower than I expected, which wasn'tnecessarily a bad thing. Great shoe for big guards and quick forwards

Ah the BB1 comes through again (this time, with excellent outrigger)... Nike's most perfect hoops shoe to date...

Originally Posted by whiplash

+@%$@*%%+*%!$ has a great review: http://+@%$@*%%+*%!$.com/live/kicksology/jordan-elements-performance-review/

Very comfortable shoe with an effortless fit and good cushioning, but a little on the heavy side. The version I tested was the black/white version with the non-leather upper, so my version was much more flexible than the white version. I actually found it to be cut slightly lower than I expected, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Great shoe for big guards and quick forwards
Im sorry, when i tried them on..... the cushioning was hard as hell. Maybe they need to be broken in. I always wondered why Ray Allen lovesthese shoes so much.

^Maybe Ray gets a PE Zoom hook-up from JB... however, he seems to have gravitated toward Air-Sole based shoes over the past couple of years. Maybe Air justworks better than Zoom for his back, knees, and ankles for some reason...?

Originally Posted by clkru

Ah the BB1 comes through again (this time, with excellent outrigger)... Nike's most perfect hoops shoe to date...
co sign, best Nike hoops shoe since these:

gravedigging in my urge for outdoor balling shoes lol

i checked out the space jam-inspired elements and found the carbon fiber to be fake, it's carbon fiber print. smh.

Back
Top Bottom