Review Request- Lebron II

For those that have played in the Lebron II , what are the pros and cons of this shoe? I remember trying them on a few years ago and they felt very comfortableespecially if you have wide and flat feet. I remember from some responses that the cushioning has a tendency to bottom out quick and that the outsole providespoor traction. I heard ankle support is very good. How is the traction and does the cushioning really bottom out quick? All responses appreciated. Here is apic of the Lebron II: http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_zoom_lebron2_wht_nvy.htm

I had a pair of Lebron II's and they may be my favourite basketball shoe I've ever worn. The weight on these was definitely not an issue as it has beenwith some lebrons and the shoe provides a tight snug fit. I had no problem with cushioning in mine and I wore them nearly non-stop for a good nine months. Asfar as traction goes it really depended on the surface, on a clean court I never had issues but they at times struggled on dusty courts. Ankle support was goodbut I never paid much attention to it. Lastly if the cushioning holds up these things will last forever, if it weren't for the cushioning bottoming out Iwould still be wearing them they were built like a tank and withstood a lot of punishment.
Btw if you are buying a pair let me know where you found them, I wear a size 14

the only negative thing about this shoe is the cushioning bottoming out. i've had mine since release date and the zoom just feels like it flattened out.but overall i think its the best shoe from the lebron line.

Pros: Excellent heel to toe transition, very bouncy cushioning, great ankle support, light weight, durable

Cons: Fit 1.5 to 1 size small. Toe box is not comfortable for normal to wide feet. Traction is average on semi dusty court.

excellent shoe. fits true to size for me.

poor traction on dusty surfaces though. some people reported the zoom going flat, but this has yet to occur with mine (black/white/red)

i still LOVE ballin in 'em.

Back
Top Bottom