Review Request: Nike Shox Elite II

Cushioning: these have the standard 4 column shox in the heel and zoom in the forefoot. the shox are firm and higher than the cushioning in the forefoot so youfeel like your leaning forward a little (as most shox do).

Ankle Support: my favorite part of this shoe. the ankle support on these is amazing. it locks your foot down like no other shoe ive felt.

Traction: the traction is pretty good. i never had any problems at all slipping when i played in them.

Support: these have great support compared to other basketball shoes, which makes them great for overpronators and people with flat feet.

The strap doesnt do much on these, but the lacing system completely locks your foot down. all in all i liked these shoes but one of the eyelets ripped abouttwo weeks after i bought them so i didnt get another pair.

Played ball in these a lot & still do.

Cushioning is fine, I feel in the forefoot it provides a good lockdown fit with no movement.

Ankle support is amazing, best I've had in a basketball shoe. The way the lacing goes up towards the sides provides a great deal of support. I can ball inthese with the strap undone & they'd eb great. I can also ball in them without them laced & just the strap on & they seem great still as well.Now with them both together...just a great deal of ankle support.

Traction seems great as well, have had no issues regarding that. Good in that area...

After a couple wears & after playing a quick game in them, they started squeeking. Now, squeeking is in both shoes & came quickly. They also getcreased very easily. Just a couple quick points...

Also, go a half size down.

Good basketball shoe overall.

Back
Top Bottom