Review Request: Nike Zoom BB II Low

Compared to the zoom bb 1 lows, the cushioning is pretty much the same (in a good way). Very low to the ground (awesome court feel) but provides excellent,responsive cushioning. The best part for me is the traction, you can really count on it even on slippery courts. Being a PG myself I find this shoe one of thebest lows on the market right now. BTW, I only ball in lows.

^have u tried jet flights or zoom drives? ...if so how do these compare to them?

i have them and they feel exactly like the bb1 low. Performance is about the same too. I really like them for basketball. I wouldn't wear them in a seriousbasketball game because they have minimal ankle support

jdeez42, yeah the zoom drives used to be my fav low tops till the zoom bb 1 lows came out. In comparison, the bb lows just feel more natural (seems likeyou're not wearing anything), it is also lighter and lower to the ground which really compliments my game (PG). All that said, I'm not taking anythingaway from the zoom drives. It will always have a special place in my rotation as it is an excellent shoe with excellent fit, cushioning and traction. BOTH haveexcellent ZOOM AIR cushioning which I love.

Back
Top Bottom