Review Request - Reebok Answer XII

Anyone picked these up? The cushioning looks to be spot on, and the shoe is definitely lighter than previous Answers. The quality is also pretty high, but Ionly had the chance to pick these up once at a store and haven't even tried them on.

Anyway - thanks in advance

Tried them on, and was seriously thinking of getting them, but I just couldn't pull it yet. The materials are EXTREMELY nice, clear traction pattern(herringbone sections feel sticky just sitting on the shelf), the ankle is stiff like 2K3, but not cut as high. Fit is spot on and they lace up snug. I waswearing BB1 at the time, and the BB's were definitely livelier and closer to the ground, but these felt pretty low as well, about like the Answer IV. Oncethey drop in price, I will get the White/Blk/Red.

How would the cushioning compare to those on the v's? Only dmx iversons I've had, very comfortable until it kind of wore out.
p448470reg.jpg

This was sent to me by a friend via e-mail just now. Asked if I would post for him, so here goes:

I copped these and they're pretty good, better than the Answer XI imo. I too felt the cushioning in the Answer XI was weak and no good, and the shoe feltclunky overall. This shoe has a smoother heel-to-toe transition, and the DMX Ride kinda feels like adiprene mixed with like Lunar Foam (best way I can describeit because I tried on the Kobe IV and they kinded reminded me of those with Lunar Foam) in that it doesn't have a bounce necessarily, but is noticebale andresponsive. The traction is somewhat dissapointing, as sometimes I'll try to blow past someone and slide sometimes, but maybe it's because Ihaven't fully broken them in (I know a few shoes have a "sticky" material that needs to be broken in, like the Kobe IV). The only real majordrawback of the shoe is the fit. They fit tight at first, but as my feet got hotter, the shoe started to lose fit a little bit. I was kind of thinking maybe Ineeded to change the laces, because they are thick (similar to how kazcala said change the laces on the Lebron VI for improved fit). Overall, I'm verypleased with these shoes. The only thing I miss from the Answer XI is the stability of the shoe (due to the wide base and outrigger), but other than that theseare better. I would say these are up there with my favorite Answers, along with the Answer 1, IV, V, IX, and X.

Originally Posted by bwc1139

How would the cushioning compare to those on the v's? Only dmx iversons I've had, very comfortable until it kind of wore out.
p448470reg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had the white and red joints... these are ssooooo fresh

Back
Top Bottom