Review Request: ZOOM BB II

Anybody have any experience with this shoe that they want to share?

-Comfort: the zoom air is very responsive right out of the box and the shoe has decent arch support.
-Ankle support: the shoe has sufficient ankle support but its nothing really special. theres an outrigger and the shoe has a wide base to help make it morestable. again, it doesnt give the lockdown feel but it definitely does the job.
-Traction: Its exactly the same as the first Zoom BB. i havent had any problems with slipping or being able to stop like i do with my other basketball shoes,the melo 4s.

the shoe is flexible and really doesnt need much breaking in. its not the lightest shoe ive ever worn but its by no means heavy.

Thanks for the insight. How does it fair (overall) with other basketball shoes like the BB I or ZKI/ZKII?
Also, do you think it will hold it's own outdoors?

i like the zoom bb 1 a little better than the zoom bb 2 because the ankle support is a little better. initially i didnt think they would last outside but thecutouts in the rubber are much deeper than they appear and i think they would last outside.

I feel the 2's are more supportive around the ankle than the 1's. I love the fit of the 2's better because my feet don't feel suffocated likeit did in the 1's. The overall performance of the shoe is amazing. These are definitely one of the best basketball sneakers I have ever balled in.

^^^the bb 2s definitely have a wider fit. im glad it worked for you lol because the ankle fit was awkward for me.

Sounds good. Thanks for the input guys. I'll be putting my pair to a test tonight, outdoors.

These shoes are great! I played with them outdoors and so far it is one of the best shoe I've worn. It's not too high that it's retrictive but highenough and locked enough that it protects pretty well. I rolle dmy ankle badly when I wore it and it really helped avoid with the injury. Traction is prettygood but I played outdoors so that test might not count. I rolled my ankle while running and I believe it was at full speed and when I tried to stop, thetraction actually made me roll my ankle but as I mentioned before, great ankle support prevented any serious injury. Comfort is great too, I could really feelthe zoom air.

Once this shoe hits the sales rack, I'm going to stack up with a couple of pairs to last me a while. Thanks again for the few good feedbacks you guysprovided, it really helped me with my decision about this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom