Review Requests: ZIGTECH SLASH and UNDER ARMOUR Micro G's

title says all. debating if i shud try any of them.. lmk please i play SG/SF and im 5'11 190 if that matters

title says all. debating if i shud try any of them.. lmk please i play SG/SF and im 5'11 190 if that matters

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

thanks, i tried on the ziggys today was horrified, shoes are straight up terrble in all aspects.
laugh.gif

well, damn!

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

thanks, i tried on the ziggys today was horrified, shoes are straight up terrble in all aspects.
laugh.gif

well, damn!

I didn't think they were that bad. The cut is high, but the materials are pretty flexible, so I didn't really notice. THe shoe does sit high off the ground to be built for a guard, but no higher than the Lebron Max's. The Zig had the same feel as the runners - worried about the durability on outdoor courts. I thought they felt okay just trying them on and walking/jumping around.

I didn't think they were that bad. The cut is high, but the materials are pretty flexible, so I didn't really notice. THe shoe does sit high off the ground to be built for a guard, but no higher than the Lebron Max's. The Zig had the same feel as the runners - worried about the durability on outdoor courts. I thought they felt okay just trying them on and walking/jumping around.

Originally Posted by duke4005

That all sounds good, for a bigger player like me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by duke4005

That all sounds good, for a bigger player like me
pimp.gif

Yeah, Nene, they felt pretty solid and stable. Not sure how much support you would get out of the upper, but the Zig cushioning should last you well ( I know you get ruff on 'em).

Yeah, Nene, they felt pretty solid and stable. Not sure how much support you would get out of the upper, but the Zig cushioning should last you well ( I know you get ruff on 'em).

embarassed.gif
I can't help myself, it's 100% all the time
wink.gif

Can't wait to try 'em though, already have the YourReebok colorway stand-by (now it's waiting for my budget to clear.....)

embarassed.gif
I can't help myself, it's 100% all the time
wink.gif

Can't wait to try 'em though, already have the YourReebok colorway stand-by (now it's waiting for my budget to clear.....)

Both of these shoes are on my list! I'm self-funded once again, so pardon the slow review pace.

Both of these shoes are on my list! I'm self-funded once again, so pardon the slow review pace.

Back
Top Bottom