REVISED: so my grandma just bought me a jacket, It's pleather

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by wildcard

PHRESH panty dropper for sure mister fresh dresser

You obviously haven't seen the OP before.........
laugh.gif

I have. that was sarcasm lol

Wait:

Aren't you that Indian dude that's ashamed of his race, talking about you can't get girls despite being the coolest dresser?!? And weren't you the one that hated the fact that other people are actually proud of their ethnicity?!?

Now you're going to go and complain about a gift because it's pleather!?!?

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Wait:

Aren't you that Indian dude that's ashamed of his race, talking about you can't get girls despite being the coolest dresser?!? And weren't you the one that hated the fact that other people are actually proud of their ethnicity?!?

yep this is him

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by Savraj1

She got me a pleather jacket vest, which is nice of her. She knew I had been wanting a jacket vest, but pleather? I don't see people wear pleather that much. What's your opinion on pleather jackets? Are they usually cheap stuff? I remember a dude saying that pleather is an absolute no no.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get outta this site

I don't understand the use of the emoticons. What's so humorous?

OP - it all depends on HOW you choose to wear something rather that what you wear.

Maybe a new haircut wouldn't hurt you, but aside from that, it's not a bad vest at all.  To put it in perspective for you, just think about all of us who no longer have grandmother's.  Hopefully that will make you appreciate your present that much more.

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by presumed

Originally Posted by Savraj1

She got me a pleather jacket vest, which is nice of her. She knew I had been wanting a jacket vest, but pleather? I don't see people wear pleather that much. What's your opinion on pleather jackets? Are they usually cheap stuff? I remember a dude saying that pleather is an absolute no no.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
get outta this site
the hell you laughing at son? dude just putting rollin icons just cause

I found what he said humorous
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Wait:

yep this is him
OH NO!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Maybe a new haircut wouldn't hurt you, but aside from that, it's not a bad vest at all.  To put it in perspective for you, just think about all of us who no longer have grandmother's.  Hopefully that will make you appreciate your present that much more.

Word, I wish my grandma was here to give me anything.

And the vest is actually decent (for a vest, that is. Don't really wear them like that; I'm into sleeves).

A zip- up sleeveless pleather hooded vest? I don't get it. Is you cold or hot @+##$?

OP you piss me off.

Your grandma got you a gift.
You don't like it.
Respect your grandmother.
Wear it around her and be thankful.
Stop being a little !%$*+.

Waste of a *!!!%%* thread

It's your grandma dawg. what do you think.

did my other post get pruned? o_O

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

What are you talking about? My homies and I rock pleather vests over nothing but our soft skin.
warriors.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

you complaining about a gift your grand'ma got you? you're lack of appreciation is despicable.

Back
Top Bottom