Rhea (Newest Member Of N.E.R.D.) Appreciation

I see legs.
pimp.gif

Rhea doesn't sound bad at all in N.E.R.D....I actually cant wait to hear her on the new album
pimp.gif

Lil preview of N.E.R.D. "Radio" on a episode of last night's 90210 episode...this joint sounds dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Rhea doesn't sound bad at all in N.E.R.D....I actually cant wait to hear her on the new album
pimp.gif

Lil preview of N.E.R.D. "Radio" on a episode of last night's 90210 episode...this joint sounds dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yessss
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate new members !!!! I effin hate em!! She doesn't even fit! She's just eyecandy. I officially hate NERD now. One of my favorite groups have just been destroyed. When the Black Eyed Peas got Fergie I wanted to cry. I hate music thesedays. It all sucks

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I hate new members !!!! I effin hate em!! She doesn't even fit! She's just eye candy. I officially hate NERD now. One of my favorite groups have just been destroyed. When the Black Eyed Peas got Fergie I wanted to cry. I hate music these days. It all sucks
Haven't seen her yet, but will on Saturday!!

Way to support your favorite band btw...no loyalty at all lol

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I hate new members !!!! I effin hate em!! She doesn't even fit! She's just eye candy. I officially hate NERD now. One of my favorite groups have just been destroyed. When the Black Eyed Peas got Fergie I wanted to cry. I hate music these days. It all sucks

You must have never really liked them to begin with. You'd already know they are nothing like B.E.P at all. If you've been a fan of these guys fromthe get go, you should be able to trust their judgment of what's "good for N.E.R.D." If you've heard W.T.F/Radio or Show me Some Love,you'd know she's got a strong voice to match her looks.

Back to Rhea...

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

Back
Top Bottom