RICH KIDS GO SHOPPING

p4l 

nerd.gif

Only watched the very beginning but the kid seemed really humble which is always good to see

If you're rich, it's best not to be on video talking about how rich you are.

did watch the video?

it was good...................and last i checked ppl with money have been on video, undercover boss.............shark tank.................cribs.........

etc, dont even get me started on social media

thanks servechilled81 servechilled81 i needed to see this video, man im done messing around

The African kid Elijah

Gotdamn........son took a dump on NT, watch and car collection homie mind was all the way legit.

First Lambo @ age 20. An we over here showing our sneaker copps. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

O yea listens to classical music when he day trades for only an hour a day.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yea dropped out of school too, I have zero hate for the young man.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Dudes moms still in a dingy housing apt while he riding around in a Gold lambo....I was rocking with him till I saw where mom dukes was posted up at...

skipped around the video. That kid Elijah currency trading, most likely set up a system where he's using arbitrage. props to him. that one kid making bills from youtube and merch. sales should probably chill with the regular heavy spending, that **** most likely not sustainable for the long-term.

did watch the video?

it was good...................and last i checked ppl with money have been on video, undercover boss.............shark tank.................cribs.........

etc, dont even get me started on social media

thanks servechilled81 servechilled81 i needed to see this video, man im done messing around

I'm not talking about morality, I'm talking about safety. They are on there saying their name, city, age, how much money they've made and even the exact model car they drive. I'd be scared of getting robbed 24/7. There are enough haters for normal wage people, they dudes are making themselves targets.

Dudes moms still in a dingy housing apt while he riding around in a Gold lambo....I was rocking with him till I saw where mom dukes was posted up at...

You watch the whole thing????

He upgraded her

Dude also copped clothes to give to strangers not used clothes.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about morality, I'm talking about safety. They are on there saying their name, city, age, how much money they've made and even the exact model car they drive. I'd be scared of getting robbed 24/7. There are enough haters for normal wage people, they dudes are making themselves targets.

Again if you watched, Elijah addressed that and his boys. He even has security if I recall. You can't live your life in fear. If someone is about that life is what it is..........

So LeBron James should be scared to ride in the car during a parade??

You watch the whole thing????

He upgraded her

Dude also copped clothes to give to strangers not used clothes.

Oh nah...lol I stopped because the YouTube kid was cringeworthy with his simpness....is pretty obvious dude he with exploiting the crap out of him.

Oh nah...lol I stopped because the YouTube kid was cringeworthy with his simpness....is pretty obvious dude he with exploiting the crap out of him.

the ratchet clothing designer and the gay youtube kid were cringeworthy i wont even lie, dat lisp........

:lol:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Nah they are just materialistic and more into high fashion I guess that's why they were picked for the show

Last edited:
I need to learn how to day trade

Can't day trade properly in the US on currency. Most people online who do are usually violating numerous FINRA rules and are basically skirting the rules to use high leveraged trading. US limit is 50:1 where offshore you can go up to 3000:1. Also there are limits on how many open positions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom