Rich TX Teen Who Killed 4 While Driving Drunk get charges dropped. VOL WTF?

http://www.theeverlastinggopstopper...ce-rich-tx-teen-killed-4-driving-drunk-video/

The outrage continues to pour in from Texas, where an affluent teen who killed four people and injured two others while driving under more than twice the legal limit of alcohol was sentenced to just 10 years probation after being convicted of the crime.
16 year-old Ethan Couch had a blood alcohol content of 0.24 when his vehicle plowed into the 4 pedestrians who were killed.
In what some are calling the “affluenza defense,” RT.com reports that a psychologist Gary Miller, testifying in the teen’s defense, said the teen was

“raised in an environment of privilege that afforded him no understanding of actions and their consequences”
saying Couch;

“…never learned to say that you’re sorry if you hurt someone. If you hurt someone you sent him money.”

Eric Boyles, whose wife and daughter were killed in the accident, was one of those devastated by the lenient sentence, and told CNN’s Anderson Cooper on Wednesday;

“…when the verdict came out, I mean, my immediate reaction is, I’m back to Week 1. We have accomplished nothing here… my healing process is out the window.”

He went on to add;

“He has prior experiences with alcohol and the law. This is not his first offense. So you have a multiple offender who has killed four people who is not going to spend any time in jail — simply because, it seems to me, his family has money.”

Cooper asked Boyle;

“Does it seem to you that he is… getting away with murder? He’s going to a $450,000 therapy facility which sounds kind of like a spa…”

Racism still alive they just be concealing it......

It's crystal this is a white mans world. Our government rather have people molesting children oh but don't do drugs we'll throw you away.

girl once was telling me a story about how she totaled a car she was driving on LSD

turns out her grandpap was a judge a couple counties over and pulled some strings, it ain't even on her record.

It's crystal this is a white mans world. Our government rather have people molesting children oh but don't do drugs we'll throw you away.

What do racisim go to do with this thead or white man world. OJ got off murder,Zimmermam got off murder and both of them was somewhat guilty in some way and last time I recalled they were not white.

O the victims were white also so of it was a white man world why didnt the victim white dad and mom get any justice?

Let me tell you something probably the only thing you need to learn, my friend, money $$$ rule this country. Money is the justice system and the law

Last edited:
Didn't even take a full page before someone trying to turn this into a race thread smh. It's not about the skin color it's about the money.

What do racisim go to do with this thead or white man world. OJ got off murder,Zimmermam got off murder and both of them was somewhat guilty in some way and last time I recalled they were not white.

O the victims were white also so of it was a white man world why didnt the victim white dad and mom get any justice?

Let me tell you something probably the only thing you need to learn, my friend, money $$$ rule this country. Money is the justice system and the law
Nah bro, white on white crime is still alive, they just be concealing it.

i mean, sometimes i feel like its not all about race

i know that sound stupid, but hear me out

yall remember chief keef caught a case for pullin on the police, THA POLICE, and homie got put on house arrest, and that was before he had a national buzz

albeit he was only 15 or 16, how a young black boy fire at the police and get a slap on the hand is beyond me

i mean, sometimes i feel like its not all about race

i know that sound stupid, but hear me out

yall remember chief keef caught a case for pullin on the police, THA POLICE, and homie got put on house arrest, and that was before he had a national buzz

albeit he was only 15 or 16, how a young black boy fire at the police and get a slap on the hand is beyond me

Hear me out

You have to know the full story.

First of he flashed not the pointed the meaning he was running and turned around with the gun in his hand. They said he did that twice but come on we all know dead would be dead if he really flashed his gun twice. There was alot of technical issues that got him off

Back
Top Bottom