Rick Ross..... A dead man?

There are some grimey CO's out there. In fact, the few CO's I've met were straight hood. It's not a job you get if you're some soft kid from a picket fence type neighborhood.

But regardless, Cube was a fake gangster, Dr. Dre was a fake gangster, Nas was a fake coke kingpin, Eminem is a fake wife killer. I respect the music regardless.

Hmmm, well the black Album is probably the least listened to Jay album, so I'm not surprised I missed that
laugh.gif
I've listened to the black album more than anything by Jay. Eh

Any man who gets a job as a CO isnt bout that life. im sorry. That's something u gotta persuit. Ross aint bout that life. All this rap thing he does is CB4. A CO keeps prisoners in check. Handcuffs them. You really think any real ***** who is bout that life is even going to think of getting a job as a CO?? He was moving coke right? So why is he working as a CO? He a G though? Why he working as a CO. C'mon. Look at your name. Your a MMG fan. It hurts your heart to know that Ross is a fake.
Jay-Z's sister is doing fine. Mater fact i seen her at the club last week. I got a pic.

Underrated post tbh, i salute you, you speak the gospel 
pimp.gif

Getting a job as a CO isn't like becoming a garbage man or janitor. You gotta go through training and extensive background checking.

People in here acting like any and everybody can become a C.O. tomorrow.

Getting a job as a CO isn't like becoming a garbage man or janitor. You gotta go through training and extensive background checking. People in here acting like any and everybody can become a C.O. tomorrow.

most people can. you got a harder time getting into the military than getting denied a job as a C.O.

as long as you meet the following requirements, you in there

In accordance with Florida Statute 943 and Florida Administrative Code 33-208.402, any person employed as a Florida Correctional Officer must:

Be at least 19 years of age.

Be a citizen of the United States notwithstanding any laws of the State to the contrary.

Be a high school graduate or its "equivalent" as the term may be determined by the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.

Not have been convicted of any felony or of a misdemeanor involving perjury or a false statement, nor have received a dishonorable discharge from any of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Have his/her processed fingerprints on file with the employing agency.

Have passed a medical examination by a licensed physician based on specifications established by the Commission.

Have a good moral character as determined by a background investigation under procedures established by the Commission.

Have completed the basic recruit training course for Correctional Officers and be eligible for, or possess a current employment certificate of compliance for Correctional Officers issued by the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.

Have a valid driver’s license.

source

Last edited:
In accordance with Florida Statute 943 and Florida Administrative Code 33-208.402, any person employed as a Florida Correctional Officer must:

Be at least 19 years of age.

Be a citizen of the United States notwithstanding any laws of the State to the contrary.

Be a high school graduate or its "equivalent" as the term may be determined by the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.

Not have been convicted of any felony or of a misdemeanor involving perjury or a false statement, nor have received a dishonorable discharge from any of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Have his/her processed fingerprints on file with the employing agency.

Have passed a medical examination by a licensed physician based on specifications established by the Commission.

Have a good moral character as determined by a background investigation under procedures established by the Commission.

Have completed the basic recruit training course for Correctional Officers and be eligible for, or possess a current employment certificate of compliance for Correctional Officers issued by the Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.

Have a valid driver’s license.
source

:lol:

What you just posted said you A.) Can't have felonies B.) Need finger prints processed C.) Have to complete basic recruit training D.) Have your character evaluated by a background investigator

So how am I "completely false" in saying you have to go through training and background checking?

None of the above things I listed would apply for a regular unskilled labor job.

You just made yourself look really stupid. At least READ your post before you post it.

Last edited:
^ a good percentage of Americans DON'T have felonies (proven by the millions of people that vote in America every 4 years). fingerprints, basic training, & background checks are a normal part of the hiring process for ALOT of federal/contractor jobs. had all that done when I got my job @ the post office

take your L & move on

Last edited:
^ a good percentage of Americans DON'T have felonies (proven by the millions of people that vote in America every 4 years). fingerprints, basic training, & background checks are a normal part of the hiring process for ALOT of jobs. had all that done when I got my job @ the post office

take your L & move on

We're not talking about your average american. We're talking about a Black Man that lived in the hood that claims to sell dope. Go to any hood in America with that requirement list and I guarantee you over 60% of black men 19-30 ain't passing. Hell there's cats I went to college with who wouldn't make it.

I'll say it again, there's more required to be a CO than your average unskilled job (garbage man, grocery store, car shop, w/e)

I've had 5 jobs, 2 of which were in "professional" settings and I've never had to provide anything more than a SSN.

You've proven time and time again in this thread you're not that bright. Stop trying to act like you know something.

I'll say it again, there's more required to be a CO than your average unskilled job (garbage man, grocery store, car shop, w/e)

word Captain Obvious? please tell us more!

we're not talking about his past...he obviously met the RELATIVELY EASY requirements to become a C.O.

why are you bringing race into this now when you didn't initially? lmao whatever dude

Last edited:
we're not talking about his past...he obviously met the RELATIVELY EASY requirements to become a C.O.
why are you bringing race into this now when you didn't initially? lmao whatever dude

*Looks at thread title*

This thread is about Ross correct? Last time I checked Ross was black and was from Miami. So why wouldn't that also be the topic of discussion in relative to him becoming a CO?

But my mama always told me don't argue with a idiot, so I'm just gonna keep it moving.

what I dont get is how are these fake GDs in other states going to threaten Ross's life in the name of Larry Hoover? In my eyes, the only real GDs come straight from Chicago. any place else claiming that is a insignificant extension. and hell GD sets in Chicago can't even get along nor respect each other so imagine how they would feel about sets in other states representing their set.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom