RICK ROSS FEATURING TRIPLE C'S & FRECK - GO TO WAR**VIDEO** (FLOYD MAYWEATHER DISS)

he must dont know i'm sub zero fridge cold
he gotta pay for crossing me like a bridge toll

say freck aint getting money that's cray-z
i dont threw away amil like jay-z

FRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Rappers dissing non rappers...FTL

Ns is *!+%**! cornballs...

Last time I Checked Floyd Owns & is a Artist on his Own Record Label
laugh.gif

Word to Roy Jones Jr & the EastSide Boyz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
rick ross should be the last person calling someones money suspect with that fake jewlery and fake louis vutton shades of his

I dont know about the jewels but the shades are real they were just pimped by some white dude but Freck is sick

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I know the story between ross & maywhether....

But Freck Billionaire didn't diss him did he? Because I know he signed w/ Money Mayweather's record company like late last year so unless they had a fall out it dosen't make sense to me.

They did... Something about Freck being signed to Street Fam and Floyd claiming to not know Freck wasnt a free agent. Floyd also said Freck stole a watch and ran off

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Freck said "I'm Cold with the cake like Carvel" hahahaha
"I started of with da grass like Drake did"

Originally Posted by all19mjs

laugh.gif
rick ross should be the last person calling someones money suspect with that fake jewlery and fake louis vutton shades of his

I dont know about the jewels but the shades are real they were just pimped by some white dude but Freck is sick
and Kanye at the VMA's was staged
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you. The glasses were definitely real.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I know the story between ross & maywhether....

But Freck Billionaire didn't diss him did he? Because I know he signed w/ Money Mayweather's record company like late last year so unless they had a fall out it dosen't make sense to me.

They did... Something about Freck being signed to Street Fam and Floyd claiming to not know Freck wasnt a free agent. Floyd also said Freck stole a watch and ran off

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Freck said "I'm Cold with the cake like Carvel" hahahaha
"I started of with da grass like Drake did"

Lol

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at you. The glasses were definitely real.

let him know D Staxx cats need to look stuff up before they post I know he feelin sick

Back
Top Bottom