pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That boy Ross wont stop

Hopefully we can get some mor good music out of Wale this year

Wale went off
sick.gif
. Thats two joints now, this one and Play Your Part where he snapped something stupid. This Maybach Music move is gettin kinda interesting.

Wale went off
sick.gif
. Thats two joints now, this one and Play Your Part where he snapped something stupid. This Maybach Music move is gettin kinda interesting.

IDK which Rozay track is better lol..
"Made Men", "9 Piece", or "Pandemonium" lol... all three are NICE!!

IDK which Rozay track is better lol..
"Made Men", "9 Piece", or "Pandemonium" lol... all three are NICE!!

Everyone on this spazzed. This is the Wale I like to hear. I wish he'd stop spitting so much love %%# like on his album and mixtape and start rapping like this more often.

Everyone on this spazzed. This is the Wale I like to hear. I wish he'd stop spitting so much love %%# like on his album and mixtape and start rapping like this more often.

hot damn that boy wale went in!!! and im not even a fan but keep rappin like that and ill convert

ross + beat crack as usual

hot damn that boy wale went in!!! and im not even a fan but keep rappin like that and ill convert

ross + beat crack as usual

Dissecting this song right now. Ross is
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"Welcome to organized crime/ money got me excited-I'm coming/cumming 4 or 5 times/ the .45 for you nukkas with 9 lives."

Dude is burying 50.
laugh.gif

Dissecting this song right now. Ross is
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

"Welcome to organized crime/ money got me excited-I'm coming/cumming 4 or 5 times/ the .45 for you nukkas with 9 lives."

Dude is burying 50.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom