~~~| Rick Ross - The Summers Mine [Jeezy Diss!] |~~~

Originally Posted by Pat10leather

+#%* boi!

+#%* boi!

+#%* boi!

+#%* boi!

roll.gif

GIFSoup

1. If you think this isn't directed at Jeezy...you're stupid.
2. Where does Ross get off questioning ANYBODY'S street cred?

3. This can only go 2 ways either Jeezy doesn't respond and they "resolve" the beef OR The old Jeezy comes back and proceeds to torch this n_ Ross.

3. This can only go 2 ways either Jeezy doesn't respond and they "resolve" the beef OR The old Jeezy comes back and proceeds to torch this n_ Ross.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I'm a fan of both but.....
is ross really questioning Jeezy credibility right now?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
 Ross got the summer even tho nobody find it funny he puts out "summers mine" when its almost over the only reason Jeezy is losing is becuase he didnt put out 103 when both Trap or Die 2 the track (i thought could've got hella radioplay) or the mixtape and say DBD isnt a diss. This All White Everything is weak, how u gon steal that from Gotti when u made all black everything 
ohwell.gif
. Is there a release date for 103 tho cuz I been waitin for it since last summer.     

Originally Posted by yungchamp

I'm a fan of both but.....
is ross really questioning Jeezy credibility right now?
laugh.gif
grin.gif
 Ross got the summer even tho nobody find it funny he puts out "summers mine" when its almost over the only reason Jeezy is losing is becuase he didnt put out 103 when both Trap or Die 2 the track (i thought could've got hella radioplay) or the mixtape and say DBD isnt a diss. This All White Everything is weak, how u gon steal that from Gotti when u made all black everything 
ohwell.gif
. Is there a release date for 103 tho cuz I been waitin for it since last summer.     

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

roll.gif
son you livin in some imaginary world ....Last time jeezy got in a beef one of his mans gots killed and teh dude he was beefing with went from independent to signing a 7 figure MAjor distribuution deal

and can u clarify one why ross shouldnt be questioning peoples street cred? , im assuming you'll respond"cus he's phony'....so lets skip that question and maybe you can tell me why u believe that to be true......keep in mind both larry hoover jr and big meech cosigned bmf , no "inmate" has ever spoken out on ross's time as a c.o , nobody from his neighborhood has ever spoken out on him

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now , and he's usually with gunplay and one or two more dudes.....have u ever heard a story about him getting punked,robbed etc?

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

roll.gif
son you livin in some imaginary world ....Last time jeezy got in a beef one of his mans gots killed and teh dude he was beefing with went from independent to signing a 7 figure MAjor distribuution deal

and can u clarify one why ross shouldnt be questioning peoples street cred? , im assuming you'll respond"cus he's phony'....so lets skip that question and maybe you can tell me why u believe that to be true......keep in mind both larry hoover jr and big meech cosigned bmf , no "inmate" has ever spoken out on ross's time as a c.o , nobody from his neighborhood has ever spoken out on him

Ross travels the country more than any rapper out right now , and he's usually with gunplay and one or two more dudes.....have u ever heard a story about him getting punked,robbed etc?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

just flagrant.

damn ross went in. You can't even say Ross ain't hit a nerve.

“they used his credit cards just to get they rental cars

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

just flagrant.

damn ross went in. You can't even say Ross ain't hit a nerve.

“they used his credit cards just to get they rental cars

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

*$@! is
pimp.gif
but doesnt sound like a diss to Jeezy. Especially the "You throwing sets but you from Cleveland line"

Its a Cleveland Ave in Atlanta....I could be reaching tho

Naw jeezy ain't rapping !@%! on the Cleveland ave
laugh.gif
ninjas over here would be like what !!!

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

*$@! is
pimp.gif
but doesnt sound like a diss to Jeezy. Especially the "You throwing sets but you from Cleveland line"

Its a Cleveland Ave in Atlanta....I could be reaching tho

Naw jeezy ain't rapping !@%! on the Cleveland ave
laugh.gif
ninjas over here would be like what !!!

Back
Top Bottom