Riddick - 9/6/2013 - Trailer - Vin Diesel, Karl Urban

yo vin diesel has made like 17 sequels to 3 movies, amazing how he's still a star :lol:

He found his niche. Kinda like how Charles Bronson made those Death Wish movies later in his career. He was that dude.

I really wish this film was more about him being the Lord Marshall, I wanted more of that world.

Well here's the motion comic on why he is being hunted down in this film.

Looking forward to it. I've grown to like the Riddick mythology. As RFX said, I wish it was him as Lord Marshall. Hopefully this film gives us some insight as what he did as a Necromonger.

I remember seeing the Chronicles of Riddick (2004 release) when I was younger, didn't understand half of what I was seeing since I was only . Seeing this revival close to 14 years after the original, I might just watch Pitch Black and Chronicles then head to the movies right after to spot this one.

Last edited:
yo vin diesel has made like 17 sequels to 3 movies, amazing how he's still a star :lol:

They say vin had a no sequels rule for a long time but I'm sure he realized how dumb that really was as an action star.

Anyways I loved the series so I will def check this out. Glad they finally made another

can anybody point me to where i can see the first two movies for legal stream at a cheap price? tryna get ready to see the new one..

So this doesn't touch on the lord marshall **** at all? is this before or after that? And I'd never watch a movie like this on a bootleg copy, the scenery is way too dark. You'd never see anything.

Last edited:
After and there are scenes where he's Lord Marshall. Going to see it next week when school is in session.

Back
Top Bottom