Ridley Scott's Drug Trade Movie (M Fassbender, Brad Pitt, Penelope Cruz, Javier Barden)

Man, this movie was bad, but simply because the plot sucked and the lack of character development. The acting was pretty good, but they failed to develop the characters adequately  at a pace that complimented the plot. It was beautifully shot, but some of the dialogue was unnecessarily cryptic and dense. Cameron Diaz's character kept my interest (I usually hate her in movies), and her demeanor pretty much made her charcter. Otherwise, movie sucked!

Do it, man. If you like the actors and want to see a beautifully shot film then you'll enjoy it somewhat. Just don't expect to be blown away by the plot.
This^^^^

Saw it the night before it released.

Kinda not disappointed, but I expected more.

Might go see it again before it leaves theaters tho.

Bump

Watched this last night. Knew nothing of it outside of the trailers and the all-star cast. That being said, it was one of the worst movies i've ever seen. I couldnt even tell you about the plot because there were so many gaps. Dont even waste your time on this one.

Makes sense it sucked. I was out of the country so I missed out on a lot of threads but I saw the title and said how come I hadn't seen this thread until now. With the names associated with this project it would have popped up on my radar

Back
Top Bottom