Rif.la appreciation post

Whud up NT. I've seen a few threads regarding problems with flightclub.com, and the general consensus is that rif.la is a better option. So here is a" rif la ya doin' it right" appreciation post. If ya got nuttin but hate, keep it movin'.

Whud up NT. I've seen a few threads regarding problems with flightclub.com, and the general consensus is that rif.la is a better option. So here is a" rif la ya doin' it right" appreciation post. If ya got nuttin but hate, keep it movin'.

appreciated
pimp.gif

props to jeff,ed,and manny down at rif

always holding it down legit spot way better an any consignemt spot in los angeles

props to jeff,ed,and manny down at rif

always holding it down legit spot way better an any consignemt spot in los angeles

They seem to have more reasonable prices on some of their kicks. Flightclub is notorious for having rape prices beyond what most resellers charge smh

They seem to have more reasonable prices on some of their kicks. Flightclub is notorious for having rape prices beyond what most resellers charge smh

Copped a pair of good condition Bucks there about a year ago. Appreciated
pimp.gif

Copped a pair of good condition Bucks there about a year ago. Appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cinco, could you explain this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
From Sonsofstevegarvey, Monday 6/28 (last week) :

As Vin pointed out as we cut back to the bottom of the ninth, the five DPs included a hilarious fly out to right field by Edgar Renteria, allowing right fielder Andre Ethier to hold pinch-runner Aaron Rowand at third while throwing home on a low strike, which was cut off and thrown to Rafael Furcal to nail a very slow-moving Pablo Sandoval in no man's land between first and second.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 cinco, could you explain this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
From Sonsofstevegarvey, Monday 6/28 (last week) :

As Vin pointed out as we cut back to the bottom of the ninth, the five DPs included a hilarious fly out to right field by Edgar Renteria, allowing right fielder Andre Ethier to hold pinch-runner Aaron Rowand at third while throwing home on a low strike, which was cut off and thrown to Rafael Furcal to nail a very slow-moving Pablo Sandoval in no man's land between first and second.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

this

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

this

never bought anything from rif but i've bought shoes a few times from napsize...i seem to find better deals on some shoes there even w/ the overseas shipping

never bought anything from rif but i've bought shoes a few times from napsize...i seem to find better deals on some shoes there even w/ the overseas shipping

Back
Top Bottom