Right Spot Right Time

c1a26a417296066836efc7c785723721a88aaad9_r.jpg

There must have been Anthrax in them.. Who returns CG's instead of reselling them for double??......nice find... I love the excitement of a great deal... good for you

There must have been Anthrax in them.. Who returns CG's instead of reselling them for double??......nice find... I love the excitement of a great deal... good for you

Same thing happened to me last year with Space Jams. I was walking out the door and I noticed some guy pull a black box out of his bag and said he wanted to return them, so right when the lady at the register took the shoes, I said give them to me, I'm buying them. Came out to $89 with my discount.

Too bad that luck has haunted me with the recent kobe and lebron qs releases lol haven't been able to grab a single damn one

Same thing happened to me last year with Space Jams. I was walking out the door and I noticed some guy pull a black box out of his bag and said he wanted to return them, so right when the lady at the register took the shoes, I said give them to me, I'm buying them. Came out to $89 with my discount.

Too bad that luck has haunted me with the recent kobe and lebron qs releases lol haven't been able to grab a single damn one

Back
Top Bottom