Righteous Kill upcoming Deniro and Pacino and.. fiddy cent Flick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Veteran New York City Detectives hunt a vigilante who may be one of their own.

The film is being written by Russell Gewirtz who previouslyscripted Inside Man
Righteous Kill will have a budget of $60 million and be an independent production put together by Nu Image's Millennium Films andEmmett/Furla Films. [sup][4][/sup] The film is set to begin shooting August 2007 in New Yorkand Bridgeport, Norwalk, Stamford and New Haven, Connecticut. It wasannounced that Brian Dennehy will also appear in the film, aswell as Frank John Hughes (Band of Brothers). newly added cast members John Leguizamo, Dan Futterman, TrilbyGlover and professional skateboarder Rob Dyrdek

still photos
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/1034331/72bv3.jpg.html

Trailer
http://www.joblo.com/video/player.php?video=righteouskill

I love Pacino and De Niro but outside of them, that cast is a joke. And it's not like the two of them have done any inspiring work recently.

But 50 cent? DONNIE Wahlberg? Rob Dyrdek? Please.

Leguizamo can be good, but I'm not holding be breath with him.

I want to see it. John Leguizamo can do some great work. And Donnie Wahlberg needs a good role, even though it was small, his part in The Sixth Sense wasgreat.

been hearing bout this...I SEE ITS BEEN FILMED ALREADY!
roll.gif

wasnt there a rumor that Pacino and Deniro wouldnt work together?

(Edited for touchy post viewers...)

I live in Bridgeport, they were shooting in a couple places. They were filming in a bank downtown, and they shut down a diner I eat at sometimes to film acouple scenes. A friend of mine hung out by the diner that morning and met Pacino. I heard 50 actually came through dolo, no security.

Sounds awful. As great of an actor Deniro is lauded, he's managed to put out some pretty bad movies too. Pacino to a lesser degree.

i'll probably check it out because of deniro and pacino, but 50 cent being in it just makes me not want to see it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom