Rihanna at Bajan Cropover.. VOL: FIST BITE **56K BEWARE**

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh
pssh tell me about it...NT apparently thinks low of girls having harmless fun at these parades
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no wonder alot of ya are 3x3ft squares with no girlfriends.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Your bedroom?
101108093053175662.gif

NT has no remorse 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Originally Posted by AnotherBoringUsername

...in a couple years we'd have a whole colony of juniors and what not.
devil.gif
devil.gif
Even if she had triplets you'd only have 6 kids within 2 years. Far less than the required 32 people to be legally considered a colony.
laugh.gif
 Proved you wrong son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but Rihanna
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

pssh tell me about it...NT apparently thinks low of girls having harmless fun at these parades
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no wonder alot of ya are 3x3ft squares with no girlfriends.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Your bedroom?
101108093053175662.gif

NT has no remorse 
laugh.gif
son I think this one did it for me...

some of yall are idiots..... Im not a rihanna fan but you need to know that the pictures shown of her, is what goes down at carnivals, especially in trinidad.... it happens....That makes her a skeeze? really? smh
grin.gif
laugh.gif

no wonder alot of ya are squares with no girlfriends.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

just wondering, but do people even have 56k anymore?
some old people in rural areas have 56k still, but i dont think they use the internet that much in the 1st place to even worry about them.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

that makes it right?
indifferent.gif
being a @#$@$=being a @#$%@ regardless of location or cultural acceptance of grimy behavior. And no, this has NOTHING to do whether I'd smash or not
Clearly you're misguided. Maybe you have a jaded view of Rihanna and this doesn't help her case in your eyes but playing mass in carnival has nothing to do with your demeanor. The two don't correlate. For you not to comprehend that means that you're a little on the ignorant side.

We people in the caribbean have different views and cultures and for you to go at it and assume that whining down someone on j'ouvert morning = loose behaviour is WRONG.

with that said, i was at Tribe band launch and the costumes were tight.

Big up fellow Trinis on NT

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Originally Posted by RKO2004

She looks like a fist full to deal with.

i get the subliminal, but all jokes aside, thats what I've always thought about her, and also as I was looking through these pics. 

she just seem like one of them chicks that's impossible to deal with.......type of chick that'll smash your best friend and get mad at you because you upset about it and acting insecure.
laugh.gif

but on another note, she does nothing for me....never has.

roll.gif
 this had me so weak

she has great breasts tho

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

just wondering, but do people even have 56k anymore?
some old people in rural areas have 56k still, but i dont think they use the internet that much in the 1st place to even worry about them.
I though the 56k warning nowadays was for people on mobile devices. Safari likes to crash when trying to load a page with a lot of hd pics

I grew up in St. Lucia so I already know the deal with carnival. Women not matter their background whether rich, poor, mother, school teacher, nurse, executive, women get real wild in carnival. And its viewed as regular behavior, you jumping carnival, you having fun. 99% or young single females that jump carnival in the Caribbean act exactly like how Rihanna was acting. 

Back
Top Bottom