Rihanna Has a Tape... Featuring J. Cole...? Maybe

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I mean sure this is publicity but to what avail? Is someone gonna be like "Oh thats J.cole he may or may not could of had sex with Rihanna I should buy his album"
laugh.gif

I really don't think this is publicity stunt on J.Cole end atleast. You can tell through his music and the interviews , he doesn't thrive on rumors. He's a very secretive kind of guy.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Smh at OP and everyone else who has never heard of J.Cole. He is the first artist to sign with Jay-Z's record label and the closest thing we got to Tupac when it comes to lyrics.

tupac-o.gif

Spoiler [+]
tupac-kills-bieber-o.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Smh at OP and everyone else who has never heard of J.Cole. He is the first artist to sign with Jay-Z's record label and the closest thing we got to Tupac when it comes to lyrics.

daily_gifdump_10_02.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Publicity stunt.
You mean if it's fake? Why would she need more publicity? She's already arguably the biggest pop star in the US at the moment.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

He's certainly nice, but you took that a little too far...
Maybe I should have reword it differently but his music is
pimp.gif
. I'm not saying he is better or there will ever be another Pac; Its just my own observation and comparison. What I'm trying to say is if I were to name an artist off the top of head that resembles Pac the most, it would be Cole.

pimp.gif
. I'm not saying he is better or there will ever be another Pac; Its just my own observation and comparison. What I'm trying to say is if I were to name an artist off the top of head that resembles Pac the most, it would be Cole.

J. Cole is a very mediocre rapper and a biter when it comes to production. 

Eff Ecks wrote:
J. Cole is a very mediocre rapper and a biter when it comes to production. 

Mediocre?  The only mediocre song I've heard from him is workout, and that song was to  reach into the mainstream crowd. 

pimp.gif

gucci-mane-face.jpg

Looks like you need to reword that again.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

tumblr_lok83aL4pD1qge23go1_1280.png

me gusta
we gusta
devil.gif

That's....just...the perfect stance and face.

Spoiler [+]
ListingImageViewer.aspx
 +
hands.jpg
 =
homer%2520simpson+napping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom