Rihanna > Nikki Minaj

having a natural body
pimp.gif

nikii minaj's body is on point but im gonna have to go with riri ive been on her since her SOS video

Why is this up for discussion? Rihanna is all the way on point and her body has straight morphed in the last few years. Thank God for her trainer.

Any woman can be Nicki Minaj. Just be cosmetically cute and mentally ******ed with no sexual morals.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Why is this up for discussion? Rihanna is all the way on point and her body has straight morphed in the last few years. Thank God for her trainer.

Any woman can be Nicki Minaj. Just be cosmetically cute and mentally ******ed with no sexual morals.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

LMFAO
That was amazing

But yeh I started the thread randomly cuz I was watchin the Rude Boy video.. then it went to Nikki's video with Luda

So I was like... Riri > Nikki

Rihanna is once hot piece, but nikki got real donk. Basically. 
Thicker than bay fog.
pimp.gif

they're to different to make that decision. one is skinny, one is thick, they both have wack hair. its like Jordan and Hakeem, you cant say one was better than the other personally, they are 2 different players

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

halleberry030309.jpg

>all
)(&$)*@Q^$@$@$&)@($&@*@#$*$@@*$&@*$@$!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

& to think, Billy Bob Thorton basically smashed...
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom