RIP Adam Yauch

Originally Posted by psk2310

The Run DMC/Beastie Boys tour was my first concert ever. Over the years, I think I've seen them 5-6 times. It's amazing how they evolved. Paul's Boutique (then Check Your Head) is my favorite album of theirs. It's a classic regardless of genre...

RIP MCA...Condolences go out to your family, friends, & the rest of the Beastie Boys...

My first concert was the Run DMC/ Beastie Boys "Together Forever Tour" way back in June 87 at the Greek Theatre here in L.A.. "License to Ill" was the first cassette I bought! And my first expensive sneaker purchase which launched my sneaker obsession was the Adidas Conductor which I bought to be like the Beastie Boys. They were a very big part of my teen years. Bad loss all around. #RIPMCA

RIP MCA

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

My co-worker just told me this, literally, 2 minutes ago.

I guess he's getting me back for Junior Seau. I guess its true what they say, celeberties die in twos.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you wanna spill nonsense, spill it right. It's 3.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

"It happens in 3's"

Seau, Yauch...wonder who--celebrity wise--is next?

you forgot **** Clark, r.i.p to all 3
guy from the monkees, whitney houston, joe paterno, steve jobs.  Celebrities die everyday B

This hurts. Big part of my life.

I know there are a lot of kids who have only heard a few Beastie Boys songs.

Do yourself a favor... start by pickin up "Check Your Head" & "Paul's Boutique" today. Some of the best rap lyrics EVER.

Wow, didn't even know he started Oscilloscope Laboratories. They're behind some really good films.

Definatly a legend !! Was in The 5th grade when licensed to ill dropped..... Played that album non stop for years .....one of my all time favorite groups...sad day... RIP

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Pours out a little brass monkey.

R.I.P.
I heard he was too sick to goto their induction into the rock H.O.F.
and I don't really care about celebrity deaths

but your reply got me.

Brass Monkey was the first rap song I knew the lyrics to 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom