RIP Backpage (2009-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk why ppl been hung up on Alexis Texas not doing IR when there's been so many hot white girls that took bbc and a lot of them at once

idk why ppl been hung up on Alexis Texas not doing IR when there's been so many hot white girls that took bbc and a lot of them at once

Cause up until Anikka Albrite showed up no other white bubble could compete with Texas

I remember seeing her with a guy and another girl. I'm thinking "Today is the day!"

This *** just watched 
roll.gif
 I'm like why is her *** even here then? 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 I been sleeping on snap. Ima need a list of names for........research
What @Peep Game  throwing ally 
laugh.gif

Alexis Texas wack also for never taken Black D on cam. Like how you gonna have standards and you are professional *****?

(I've heard of the blah blah stories of less pay if you do black guys, but I doubt thats still in play cause all the top girls I know done interaccial)
She would've had an excuse in the past but recently Blacked is one of the more popular sites out there. She wouldn't lose fans if she did it now. Every young starlet is doing interracial
AT could never be in the GOAT convo. b/c of that petty garbage... you can't be taking loads to the face on camera and think you'z a shot caller.

She would've had an excuse in the past but recently Blacked is one of the more popular sites out there. She wouldn't lose fans if she did it now. Every young starlet is doing interracial
Qft.
They even got jynx maze to open up those pretty lips for a black one.
JM could name her price with me any day of the week.

Last edited:
ryan smiles > any big booty white pronstar right now

come at me

sara jay would be the best her face is just hit asf

personal fav is jayla foxx  though

Last edited:
What's the rate for Anastasia Lux tho? Hope they don't charge by the pound :nerd:

Last edited:
Alexis Texas wack also for never taken Black D on cam. Like how you gonna have standards and you are professional *****?

(I've heard of the blah blah stories of less pay if you do black guys, but I doubt thats still in play cause all the top girls I know done interaccial)
I read somewhere that she has/had a black BF that never wanted her to smash blacks on camera. 

these pros stocks then fell since bp been down.... probably sweating bullets right now hoping it re opens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom