RIP Backpage (2009-2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how women can make guys join together from all over the world lol

Last edited:
Was about to make a post on alicia tyler... Just google she died back in 2013

Im a sucka for yellow bones her and jazmine ryder man

Last edited:
Hit a couple joints off of here while my cousin was blowing through his NFL money. You'd be surprised...but there were some legit quality bad joints up there. I remember hitting this bad joint, she was stacked like hell, shorty pulled up in the new big body benz, she was a Raiders player wife. Crazy. I faked the nut bc she was talking stupid while I was smashing, dirty talk was lame as hell.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Tell me about...but u know who body is really crazy now... lethal Lipps go check out her IG

Last edited:
Louis and vanilla red :pimp:

Angie love :pimp:

Onion had quite a few :smokin

Can't forget Michelle Tucker :pimp:

rane revere :pimp:

Kelly Starr using ol boy face as a mean on from tha Amazon :pimp:

Put some respeck on Jessica Bangkok name, use to hold it down for that Asians.

London Keyes scene in tha raw series with ol boy flushing her head in that toilet :pimp: facialized then forced to stand outside tha hotel room :pimp:

Last edited:
Michelle Tucker was the prototype. **** the BS.

2wfomqe.gif

Hitomi tanaka a asian hall of famer. Got a ***** wanting to go live in 1 of them Japanese hotel hole in the wall type things to find them yambs.

Yall aint got no love for Serina Ali!?

Nah, can't unsee that discharge that came out that one time papi decided to piihb.

Then tha savage sees it and decided to put in back in :x

Did appreciate tha fact that she'd rather use her mouth than have one used on her tho :smokin

Last edited:
Hitomi tanaka a asian hall of famer. Got a ***** wanting to go live in 1 of them Japanese hotel hole in the wall type things to find them yambs.
She won't show the goods though. Chick taking multiple nuts to the face but too shy to show the p without pixels. How Sway?
Whats ya thoughts on lela star booty O now?
nerd.gif
Disgusting. Another one that ****** up her body with surgery 
mean.gif

She won't show the goods though. Chick taking multiple nuts to the face but too shy to show the p without pixels. How Sway?

Disgusting. Another one that ****** up her body with surgery :smh:
Don't eem care. Then ******* is enough to make up for anything

Teanna's snap :wow:

I always told myself I would never pay.

I'm not the most handsome cat in the world but I've never not had a decent random thot down for a one nighter when I was single or even after I was married

But if she is in my area I'm cashing out

Last edited:

Disgusting. Another one that ****** up her body with surgery 
mean.gif
Don't eem care. Then ******* is enough to make up for anything
Truuuuuuu. She actually used to be my avy 
laugh.gif
 But it got kinda annoying with dudes asking about it so I was like midas whale switch to something related to my SN 
laugh.gif

Nah, can't unsee that discharge that came out that one time papi decided to piihb.

Then tha savage sees it and decided to put in back in :x

Did appreciate tha fact that she'd rather use her mouth than have one used on her tho :smokin

Did not see, will not look up.

That happened with Ava Devine too.

How yo *** fall out :x

Valerie kay goes ham in snap buttt promotes the crap of a montly sub for her other snap that goes even hammer :lol:

Layla Monroe can have the world from me.

I'd wife Vanessa Blue old *** too still. Her mouth game probably the GOAT.

I'd pay to smash chanel preston and jeulz ventura.. idk what it is about them man 
mean.gif

Lena paul is my current favorite actress, probably cause she's built like my girl. 

Harley jade got next 
devil.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom