RIP Bill Cosby??

Can anyone confirm this?
tired.gif

From what I'm seeing, it's just another rumor.

Also, from what I'm seeing, there have been at least a couple times where he was rumored to have died. '97, '06, '09... I guess now '10.

Doubt it's true, just another twitter rumor probably.

People shouldn't be that surprised though if he died, he's old so it wouldn't come as a huge shock. Still watch the Cosboy Show reruns though, Bill is the man.

Just found this.

Bill Cosby found dead.

[h2]Bill Cosby found dead.[/h2]Bill Cosby was found by his wife Camille, passed out on his recliner while watching TV in his Shelburne, Massachusetts home. She discovered he wasn't breathing and called 911. He was rushed to Baystate Franklin Medical Center and pronounced dead at 12:28 AM EST February 6th 2010.Early reports from an undisclosed EMT officer said that "he underwent cardiac arrest". I will update as fast as I can!

Originally Posted by marlsj

Just found this.

Bill Cosby found dead.

[h2]Bill Cosby found dead.[/h2]Bill Cosby was found by his wife Camille, passed out on his recliner while watching TV in his Shelburne, Massachusetts home. She discovered he wasn't breathing and called 911. He was rushed to Baystate Franklin Medical Center and pronounced dead at 12:28 AM EST February 6th 2010.Early reports from an undisclosed EMT officer said that "he underwent cardiac arrest". I will update as fast as I can!
that's ireport tho, lol.  And it was already removed.

Back
Top Bottom