RIP Coolio

Damn RIP. Idk why, but Gangstas Paradise always the first song I play on a long road trip.

That’s wild.
As we get older, as do all of our childhood icons, we’re going to see more and more of them pass every year. RIP to a childhood legend, Coolio.

RIP

My favorite recollection of Gangstas Paradise is back when it was #1 and the hottest song ever. KUBE 93.3 in Seattle had an all-request hour (back in the day of request lines on radio) and they would play it back to back because that's all people wanted to hear. I remember the DJ even saying "we might as well shut down the phone lines".

RIP

My favorite recollection of Gangstas Paradise is back when it was #1 and the hottest song ever. KUBE 93.3 in Seattle had an all-request hour (back in the day of request lines on radio) and they would play it back to back because that's all people wanted to hear. I remember the DJ even saying "we might as well shut down the phone lines".
That brings me back. I remember recording the song off Kube to a cassette back in those days.

Kube is also off the air again.

The story I read points to what could’ve happened which sucks we will wait til we see

RIP. Gotta bump gangsta’s paradise and bring me back to the 90s.

Damn, 59 is relatively young. Hope he didn’t suffer much. Memento mori.

Back
Top Bottom