RIP Diamond (Silk and Diamond)

aepps20

Supporter

I’m very sad bad this development. She taught us how to be Black and conservative.

Fat + +black + republican. Covid?:nerd:
Had it a couple months ago
hubie (3).png

Love the outpouring of support from you guys
RIP to our Queen famb

from the comments
"Two things about this stand out. First, her people denied she was hospitalized for Covid which means she was probably hospitalized for Covid and died from it. Second, the death announcement comes with a plea for money. Usually, death announcements say something like send donations to a charity in memory of the deceased but this one wants money sent directly to "memorial fund" which sounds pretty sketchy."

aepps20 aepps20 try not to donate too much fam.

And when she was alive she called people's mother, daughter, auntie all sorts of vile stuff. Like groomers, pedophiles, terrorist, all kinds of wild stuff.

She used her platform to try to convince people not to take the vaccine that would have probably saved her life

If people want to be respected in death, they should be respectful to others while they are alive.

Not celebrating her dying, but I fully understand why others have zero sympathy for her.

I feel like this is a pointless thing to say no matter the context.
I feel ppl lose sight of that when you don’t agree with what that person is doing . I may not be a fan of hers but I’m still mindful of the ppl that she meant more to them a political voice

Back
Top Bottom