roll.gif

i know he'll think 2x b4 trying to take another charge

Good Lord
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I agree. Championships are irrevelant to this discussion.
--Fish got pwned. Plain and simple.

--This thread is about Brewer owning Fish, who will be watchin Fish in June knockdown clutch 3 pointers in the Finals.

--Typical Laker response to everything.
eyes.gif

--I'm kidding.
--Yeah.

and this is why the warriors will never succeed. worry about ur own damn fans and team. have u not learned from the kings, suns, and 76ers fans on here?

i agree with you 100%
pimp.gif

NobleKane wrote:
i apologize to everyone in this post about my last reply because its off topic but it is really getting sad and pathetic seeing warriors fans always acting all hurt in jealous in every thread that has to do with the lakers. it makes me embarassed to be a warrior fan. you would think these guys were kings fans the way they be acting....oh wait....
first off dont apologize youre just speaking the truth and im glad im not the only one who sees this...second off i didnt know youwere a warrior fan...i thought you were a Lakers fan

who brought up championships in this thread has nothing to do with anything...this is about fish getting murked on

NobleKane:
i apologize to everyone in this post about my last reply because its off topic but it is really getting sad and pathetic seeing warriors fans always acting all hurt in jealous in every thread that has to do with the lakers. it makes me embarassed to be a warrior fan. you would think these guys were kings fans the way they be acting....oh wait....
Yeah! You tell 'em! It's just so annoyi...
NobleKane:
it makes me embarassed to be a warrior fan.
... wait, what?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by jretro23

the x-mo of the dunk is
sick.gif
especially fisher's face when he hits the floor
laugh.gif

son was like damn ... i gotta accept it
laugh.gif

but how son fell back like piston honda in punch out
roll.gif
He was wondering how he didn't get a charge called on that is what he was doing. To me they didn't call it because he was moving slightly.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

another angle
1d227f40045ba62dbb3ad80f33f0fbb4-getty-90041245eg_wolves_lakers.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why is anyone arguing it was a charge? Left foot looks planted on the line. Even if contact was made prior to that still, no way his foot slid onto it whilehis right foot is in the air.

NobleKane shouldn't even warrant a response but I'm awaiting something from a client. Why don't you worry about keeping all that weight off andeventually finding true love. Are you really that dense?

This thread wasn't even about the Lakers as a team, nor its championship nor its possible play in June. The fact you brought up the Warriors is almost aspainstaking as reading your posts in general. Worry about our own team? No one on our team just got posterized. The Warriors failures are related to the fanssomehow? Did you happen to get a degree at HAAS with westcoastfinest because you both share incompetence.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

nobody was more happy the DJ, he wont be the only one getting clowned all year for getting dunked on
except being a 7'2" center getting mashed on by a 5'10" point guard is nothing even close to a 6'1" point guard gettingyammed on by a 6'9" small forward...

... wait, what?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. I thought Noble was a Lakers fan all this time.

...I know he's a low key Rockets fan though because of his Chinese ex-gf though. My dude was pushing Redd to the Rockets for the longest time. Pre-injuryof course
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

another angle
1d227f40045ba62dbb3ad80f33f0fbb4-getty-90041245eg_wolves_lakers.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Why is anyone arguing it was a charge? Left foot looks planted on the line. Even if contact was made prior to that still, no way his foot slid onto it while his right foot is in the air.

NobleKane shouldn't even warrant a response but I'm awaiting something from a client. Why don't you worry about keeping all that weight off and eventually finding true love. Are you really that dense?

This thread wasn't even about the Lakers as a team, nor its championship nor its possible play in June. The fact you brought up the Warriors is almost as painstaking as reading your posts in general. Worry about our own team? No one on our team just got posterized. The Warriors failures are related to the fans somehow? Did you happen to get a degree at HAAS with westcoastfinest because you both share incompetence.
This picture was taken after he had position outside the restricted area, or did you even bother to watch the video???

Not arguing the charge call either just saying your reasoning is not the reason why he didn't get the call. He didn't get the call because he wasmoving a bit.

Brewer on Fisher is not as spectacular to me because Fisher tries to take a charge...

Now Allen on Brewer...that is a trainwreck for Brewer. Allen finally did something noteworthy in a Celtics uniform (or should I say NBA?)...

Back
Top Bottom