RIP FRANK FRAZETTA (2/9/28 - 5/10/10) ... he knew how to paint/draw women ... DAT MASS

^

virgin.

but r.i.p

pimp.gif
@ the art

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Originally Posted by Diego

frank_frazetta_themoonmaid.jpg
Women with their feet in this position is
devil.gif

Not familiar with this guy but his vision of beautiful women is much appreciated.

good eye... and the arched back as well!  haha
I spy booty dimples also. So much detail.

man if i was in a metal band i would of sooooo contacted him to do an album cover
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

guess not possible anymore though...

rip

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Wait, so you fap to this?
naw... i resort to images of disney princesses for fapping purposes.  i can't help it, it's the subliminal messages that make me do it.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Wait, so you fap to this?
naw... i resort to images of disney princesses for fapping purposes.  i can't help it, it's the subliminal messages that make me do it.
The art pieces you posted are dope nonetheless but I'd hate having to explain them to somebody.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Sidenote: So Stylized nudity is acceptable in western culture but not stylized profanity? Strange..
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Tryna start something out of nothing. Go to sleep kiddo.

Appreciate this OP.

I never heard of dude but his art interests me.

I'm definitely gonna study up on dude.

I always liked his Molly Hathcet covers, as well as the rest of his fantasy paintings.  Boris Vallejo is the only other artist who I like better.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Sidenote: So Stylized nudity is acceptable in western culture but not stylized profanity? Strange..
Dude, what the hell are you talking about?

Tryna start something out of nothing. Go to sleep kiddo.
Not at all. I was making a sidenote, as stated, that relates to the perception of art and its censorship in media. I just think freedom of speech should extend across all platforms of art, ya know..just relax, kiddo. You're overthinking it....

Back
Top Bottom