RIP George Floyd

somebody explain this....Latino people are targeting black people??

and by brown people they mean...indian? What are they doing? They want smoke too??

Nah not Indians

Latin Kings "protecting" their neighborhoods

“We have them in handcuffs already!”

mother****ers really think looters are just going to stand around, wave down cops, and wait for the police to catch up to them? So ****ing stupid this entire clip made my blood boil.

All of these Police Academy Reno 911 Chief Wiggum *** ******. this **** is a parody

Welp, they are about to gentrify that ***** like they've been trying to do for all these years. Some cats are in here encouraging it cause it's not happening in their neck of the woods. The neighborhood has just been set back. They are going to buy out the area and price out a lot of minorities.
They’ve been doing that for the past couple of years as the rest of the city has become unaffordable.

I know people want to be mad at Protests in the Bronx, but this **** already slipped through our hands a long time ago. They put a Starbucks on 149th and 3rd and are spending $70+ million on a modern police precinct a few blocks down. People who live in the Bronx see what’s happening. This ain’t the last bastion in the City anymore. NYCFC is about to break ground on a new stadium in the South Bronx and ‘mixed income’ buildings where higher income folks from other neighborhoods are moved in and charged higher prices to supplement the poverty without the local or federal government lending a hand are the only buildings popping up.

It is what it is. ****** don’t live in great neighborhoods as it is. The Bronx has been neglected for years, and now they’re coming in and scooping all the real estate for things that won’t feed the communities that they’ll take so much from.

Right or wrong, it’s the responsibility of the government both local and federal to prevent this level of unrest. Instead people in the highest of offices have stoked it for three plus years.

Been real interesting to see the mental gymnastics and logical leaps from the same MAGA/Constitution warrior types who were out there armed and protesting the quarantine while calling state imposed curfews 'oppressive' weeks ago now flipping to 'obey curfews or you deserve to be killed by the state' mode in record time

Wonder what's the difference or what changed...>D

They’ve been doing that for the past couple of years as the rest of the city has become unaffordable.

I know people want to be mad at Protests in the Bronx, but this **** already slipped through our hands a long time ago. They put a Starbucks on 149th and 3rd and are spending $70+ million on a modern police precinct a few blocks down. People who live in the Bronx see what’s happening. This ain’t the last bastion in the City anymore. NYCFC is about to break ground on a new stadium in the South Bronx and ‘mixed income’ buildings where higher income folks from other neighborhoods are moved in and charged higher prices to supplement the poverty without the local or federal government lending a hand are the only buildings popping up.

It is what it is. ****** don’t live in great neighborhoods as it is. The Bronx has been neglected for years, and now they’re coming in and scooping all the real estate for things that won’t feed the communities that they’ll take so much from.

Right or wrong, it’s the responsibility of the government both local and federal to prevent this level of unrest. Instead people in the highest of offices have stoked it for three plus years.

bingo. The last thing this borough needs is a soccer stadium.. I know you see those high rises in mott Haven. Mott Havenis becoming SoBro (South Bronx).

damn shame. Even at the hub (149th and 3rd) they building a tv studio there. News 12 the Bronx May be relocating there

I hear ya, my whole thing is, they just made it easier for them to get what they want. From what I have seen, the area wasn't giving in so easily. As they've been trying for years.

Last edited:
These youngins impressing tf outta me. So tactical. So coordinated. So prepared. They're hitting hella licks and getting away. Prepped and ready to do it all again the next day.

While looting....is objective to whether someone thinks it helps anything..

But....just seeing the ability of what these youngins can do when they put their minds to it...savagery. Ocean's 11 meets Tik Tok dnacers.

My hometown of Vallejo is trending #1 on twitter over a car chase. Was listening to the scanners for a bit, but looks like some culprits may be in critical condition. Also some reports of UFOs and looting a throughout the city. Too crazy. I gave my bro a call and he said all he heard were a few sirens and a few shots throughout the night which sadly sounds like an ok night. Unfortunately we’ve became desensitized to those noises, but he seemed calm about what he heard so far.

btw.... anyone check out that “ima keep it 2 virgils” on twitter????? That **** got me dyin:rofl:

2EFCD73B-2FCA-4586-8F78-E0F85502123B.jpeg

Vallejo native here too (in fairfield)

This was last night. I still don't know how the **** the pulled off getting that bulldozer in there with nobody noticing. A lot of spots got hit here.

Vallejo had its craziest night in modern history. Fires and looting/high speed chases going until 4AM. Theres a Vallejo Crime page on Fb and this dude Rich Farr has been in the trenches just streaming off his phone getting jokes off and giving the community an unfiltered look into whats going on. Got a sack and a plate for free through 2 different people in the chat and streamed it while he was going :lol:

These youngins impressing tf outta me. So tactical. So coordinated. So prepared. They're hitting hella licks and getting away. Prepped and ready to do it all again the next day.

But....just seeing the ability of what these youngins can do when they put their minds to it...savagery. Ocean's 11 meets Tik Tok dnacers.

i come in peace but i dont think much thought needs to be had to pick a loot location and then smash and grab.

Nah not Indians

Latin Kings "protecting" their neighborhoods
Yea saw videos of them 'defending' their hoods going viral while firsthand accounts from folks on the ground were saying they've been targeting black folks the same as the 'proud boys' and cops :smh:

Welp, they are about to gentrify that ***** like they've been trying to do for all these years. Some cats are in here encouraging it cause it's not happening in their neck of the woods. The neighborhood has just been set back. They are going to buy out the area and price out a lot of minorities.

The only part I don't agree with is the dirtying up and trashing your own hood.

but I understand it, you don't value anything, because you aren't valued.

The looting, it's whatever.

but the police are the biggest and most powerful gang in the city, they're going to get theirs.

I hope dudes don't run to social media.

They're bringing tools with them to get in the stores.

We don't care about your boarded up or locked doors and windows.

Teams are getting paid in these streets. Good thing covid got a lot of the real live dudes out of the bing in advance.

Gentrification talks don’t start with or because of looting :lol:. If it happens, it was already in process

staying a few steps ahead of the police, in a city filled with police on high alert, that takes some logic and critical thinking my dude.

not when the police is already being stretched thin trying to manage this situation. You even got some police just watching knowing they cant stop all of it going on.

Email from my job:

Dear colleagues,

This is an enormously challenging time in the U.S. The images from around the country and our own communities show the grief, anger and despair that so many of us and our neighbors are feeling.

We know that our African American colleagues, in particular, are dealing with immeasurable sadness, fear and anger. We want you to know that we are with you. Please let us know what we can do to support you in this time.

After a weekend of heightened tensions, civil unrest and inconsolable sadness, this morning the Senior Leadership Team met with representatives of our Employee Resource Groups and received some candid and appreciated feedback regarding our leadership and role in matters of race. We know we must do better. That starts with listening. We know that listening is an important first step – but we must do more. We must act to address these issues with our voices, our actions and our hearts.

Tomorrow, during our all-employee meeting, we will take the next step with a conversation about the George Floyd killing and the issues of systemic racism and injustices that it has brought to the forefront.

In the days to follow, we will also continue this conversation with our network of U.S. affiliates, volunteers and supporters.

In partnership,

Jonathan T. M. Reckford

Back
Top Bottom