RIP George Floyd

:smh: r.i.p. to Mr. Frazier. It feels so connected to Floyd's case. What's the odds of that? Unfortunate. Time to sue.

Jaleel Stallings shot at the MPD; a jury acquitted him of wrongdoing

You know the department is absolute **** when someone can fire a gun at them and be cleared of wrongdoing. I remember seeing that van out there too. I knew what time it was and stayed far, far away from them.

You know the department is absolute **** when someone can fire a gun at them and be cleared of wrongdoing. I remember seeing that van out there too. I knew what time it was and stayed far, far away from them.

when you spray a mini Draco at the cops and live to tell the tale:

1630587672952.png

just read the article , very scummy sh*t !!! That whole department is rotten

Even if they think they're just "bad apples" and they don't represent you, can they face some consequences? Doesn't make sense how they've been handling these "bad apples".

Seems appropriate in here. Highly encourage everyone to read:
How the Word Is Passed: A Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America
By: Clint Smith

Unbelievable so far on so many levels.

Growing up I've seen a lot of these firefighters around town. Most of them are usually Irish dudes who come from lower-middle class upbringings. Not surprised most of them think this way. Always felt some sort of way whenever they spoke to me.

Same goes for the NYPD. We need way more diversity in both departments.

Back
Top Bottom