RIP George Floyd

It’s almost like they utilize people who will escalate situations or resort to violence on purpose

almost like they choose veterans, wanna be military, bullies, and people who display psychopathic traits on purpose

almost like they take people who are easy to program and hammer into their heads that everyone not in uniform is a potential enemy

almost like protect and serve was never meant for the people being “policed”

A284C8FB-3668-4294-8C30-DAB254A2286C.jpeg

It’s almost like they utilize people who will escalate situations or resort to violence on purpose

almost like they choose veterans, wanna be military, bullies, and people who display psychopathic traits on purpose

almost like they take people who are easy to program and hammer into their heads that everyone not in uniform is a potential enemy

almost like protect and serve was never meant for the people being “policed”
#Neverforget

Black women have to be strong. They have no other option. Why do they have to be strong every single second of every day? Why can't they be vulnerable, needing help, needing a shoulder? it's always expected that they have to be locked in. Society won't give black women a break to breathe.

Can't voice opinions without being labeled difficult. Can't show frustration without being the angry black woman. Can't be sad or depressed without having mental illness or weakness.

It's bull**** really. All of it. The entire system that bends over backwards to screw black women. And for what? Why? I truly don't get it. I can see why frail white men hate black men. It's jealously. We dominate in every sport, and physcial activity. Our anatomy is stronger. Better built for the earths elements and everything. And because we're attractive to white women. Why target black women though? Besides being brilliant and natural leaders, they're so kind and welcoming, loving, engaging, motherly. Why hate that?

Last edited:
They know that the Black woman is God, and they want to wipe out her existence. The ONLY reason that the Black community remains on every part of the globe, is because the Black woman has continued to reproduce as she has. While the birthrates of their white counterparts continuously decline, Black women are still getting it done, no matter how bad they are treated, no matter how impoverished, no matter the hate they receive. I am going to say it again for those in the back, The Black Woman is God.

That is why she is hated.

Now, who would be her direct enemy, the one who is fighting for such power?!

Last edited:
always "we are launching full investigation/review of our policies" and whatever

you got the proof already. take swift and hard action. but they wanna make a show of it

Eh this is a bit much. If a doctor doesn't take a Black woman's pain as seriously then they shouldn't be a doctor. Calling women strong shouldn't make them think "oh she's saying her chest hurts. Probably nothing."
There’s actually research that shows blacks are treated differently by doctors. Google medical apartheid.

Why target black women though? Besides being brilliant and natural leaders, they're so kind and well-coming, loving, engaging, motherly. Why hate that?

they create Black babies, almost unchanged by who the child is produced with. they’re able to legit create and house any human skin color from their body and cement it with Black/African ancestral genes.

Black women’s bodies and minds hold treasure. They were so aware of this they used our women not only to care for their children, but to feed them from their bodies as well. They are life, Earth, whatever you want to call it. It all came from them. That’s the true God body.

Also why there’s an effort in media and through political means to separate the Black man and woman, and destroy the family structure. Look at the “feminists” and brainwashed Black women who promote divesting in Black men.

Look at how they show our women in media. How they take advantage and exploit and use and steal from them. The subjugation of the Black woman differs in a way from the Black man, but I think in a way it’s far more dangerous for us as a people.

There’s actually research that shows blacks are treated differently by doctors. Google medical apartheid.

oh nah 100% I believe doctors treat Black Americans differently. I read an article about how they prescribe stronger pain meds for white patients over Black so I know it's a real issue. I just don't think we should stop calling Black women strong. If I know a woman who has done things in her life that should be described as strong I will call her strong. I won't stop because some racist moron can't do their job accurately.

oh nah 100% I believe doctors treat Black Americans differently. I read an article about how they prescribe stronger pain meds for white patients over Black so I know it's a real issue. I just don't think we should stop calling Black women strong. If I know a woman who has done things in her life that should be described as strong I will call her strong. I won't stop because some racist moron can't do their job accurately.
I agree.

The Black Woman is God

“If we were made in his image then call us by our name // most intellects do not believe in God, but they fear us just the same”

40819161-3BF1-411C-A88A-1E56BC382C81.jpeg

“If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it’s own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.”

#GodsChildren

They know that the Black woman is God, and they want to wipe out her existence. The ONLY reason that the Black community remains on every part of the globe, is because the Black woman has continued to reproduce as she has. While the birthrates of their white counterparts continuously decline, Black women are still getting it done, no matter how bad they are treated, no matter how impoverished, no matter the hate they receive. I am going to say it again for those in the back, The Black Woman is God.

That is why she is hated.

Now, who would be her direct enemy, the one who is fighting for such power?!

They also know that she is last hope against liberal conjecture and innuendo. My Black Queens are leading the conservative movement. Solewoman can relate as she is a conservative.

Is it too late to have an independent autopsy on Elijiah.

We see that that medical examiner was on some bull**** just like the one who did George and is covering for the police.

How the hell did he end up brain dead?

Black women have to be strong. They have no other option. Why do they have to be strong every single second of every day? Why can't they be vulnerable, needing help, needing a shoulder? it's always expected that they have to be locked in. Society won't give black women a break to breathe.

Can't voice opinions without being labeled difficult. Can't show frustration without being the angry black woman. Can't be sad or depressed without having mental illness or weakness.

It's bull**** really. All of it. The entire system that bends over backwards to screw black women. And for what? Why? I truly don't get it. I can see why frail white men hate black men. It's jealously. We dominate in every sport, and physcial activity. Our anatomy is stronger. Better built for the earths elements and everything. And because we're attractive to white women. Why target black women though? Besides being brilliant and natural leaders, they're so kind and welcoming, loving, engaging, motherly. Why hate that?

Back
Top Bottom