|||-------RIP Goodfoot 2003-2010 / Goodfoot Appreciation Post-------|||

The best window display I can remember from G' is they made it like a MEAT shop...complete with a chopped shoe...I think it was an SJ...

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

The best window display I can remember from G' is they made it like a MEAT shop...complete with a chopped shoe...I think it was an SJ...

that was dope. damnit, we need pics of all the window displays.
what the hell did the shop smell like - did they change the meat every day or what? 
laugh.gif

this makes me so sad its nuts....just makes me feel like i lost my youth....i remember i got hollands from there for like 40 bux on boxing day it was one of my fav purchases....black chrome 2s i got too...my boy got unluckys....i literally would train there everyday just to look at the kicks then make my rounds to da zone and buy a fitted so i didnt feel empty handed.....nobody had it up like them....but real talk if i knew what i was around....it would literally be a goldmine to have half those kicks man....those purple vandals i wanted for the longest.ahhhhh i could go on for days.

if theres one piece of input it would be dont just dip off the scene go out with a bang type of ordeal but im sayin wait til summer....i know id cop a bunch of things so i could wear them later....i feel dumb i didnt cop more original pieces i just assumed it would always be there....but have a sale like one next dude said....im pissed

RIP.

Lots of speculation, but anyone with concrete info care to chime in?

read that, kinda vague. so matt just decided he doesn't want to run gdft anymore?! while nomad/ransom/stussy stay in business? cause to me, streetwear is pretty saturated in the city too..........nomads cool cause they carry some exclusives higher end stuff in the city that no one else does or very few do. 

none the less, hope all is well with any future endeavors from the gdft fam. 

I remember my boy ex-Ekin Craig would be like "Mannn dude left to start a boutique store....But damn that place is gonna change this city"

People will remember the customer service horror stories but Goodfoot was a staple in this city.

Even though the customer service was unattentive at times, I just think they were upholding their reputation

But let's face it, collecting sneakers is played out

meh.

we can all hate these band-wagoners, but the fact remains: collecting sneakers has gotten bigger throughout the years. more and more things are easily attainable nowadays. I for once never camped out for kicks,but I'm sure some people here miss those days.

I'm glad I'm more into 90s sneakers, none of these garbage popping out left and right. I haven't collected much since I started in 2000, but I'm glad on what I have right now (20> kicks I dearly love since I was young).

good riddance to GDFT.

I still remember that summit.....I think that was summit#2?? Either way that was a cool day.

And shout out to the OG summit crew....its been a while but hope everyone is well.

I was going through my old harddrive and found vids from the summer of 2006 summit. The one HEk organized inside a gym. Gimme a shout if anyone wants a few clips, or I may just upload the whole thing from what I have on here.

should just upload it simz would be dope to see

that being said goodfoot HAS been replaced with a new venture, what it is im not sure im at liberty to say so ill leave it to others that are more in the know to post if they wish, as far as i know it will only be replacing the goodfoot richmond location

Anyone have pics of some of their fitteds? I've been on the hunt for some GDFT fitteds as of late.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Anyone have pics of some of their fitteds? I've been on the hunt for some GDFT fitteds as of late.
Spent some of my most memorable moments to date were in my G' fitted.

Two years ago: Me, passed out and still drunk in the Prague International Airport, after spending all night drinking heavily, hitting clubs, and the 'rippers in downtown Prague.

8b835c3be938710edda72b9b380fd920d71667a.pjpg

GF in Montreal was awesome, really helpful people running that shop.

Calgary on the other hand, good *$%%!%$ riddance.
tired.gif

That Grape colourway G' hat is dope, forgot about that. The red with gold G' is pretty sick too. Wish I had copped those when I had the chance

Back
Top Bottom